Is there"Quick Glance" on Note 4 (like on Note 3)

eplanajr

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought my wife a Note 4 and we have enjoyed playing with it. We have tried to find the Quick Glance feature like on my phone (Note 3). We can't seem to find it...

FWIW... They are both Sprint

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Sending this from my note 3... What's quick glance? (Maybe that's why they got rid of it!)

Just rolled through settings and still not sure what you're referring to.

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I haven't got a Note 4 but I'm sure I read somewhere, that some features have been moved to the accessibility tab.

Please check there, I may be wrong though.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I think air view is gone too you know where you tilt your phone on the web

Air View should be under S Pen settings. I don't know which options are under Air View there but that's what the manual says.

To the OP, this probably is not the same as Quick Glance, but there is an Air Wakeup feature in Accessibility settings. It sounds like it turns the screen on fully instead of the Quick Glance info.

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Sammy got rid of a lot of features that where really just gimmicks are which never really work ed all that well which in the end should make your note 4 even faster

Posted via the Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Some of these features are now S Pen exclusive. Quick glance in question is there but you have to use the S pen to use it....instead of just a finger.

cblgypsy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I haven't got a Note 4 but I'm sure I read somewhere, that some features have been moved to the accessibility tab.

Please check there, I may be wrong though.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2

It's not exactly the same but it's what I'm using. Try it out, hope it helps =) settings>device>accessibility>dexterity and interactions>air wake up>on. Then when screen is locked just wave your hand over device... Wah_lah.

Posted via the Android Central App

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Note 3
Settings →Controls→ Motion Control → Air Gesture → Quick Glance
Thanks. Haha that does seem like a feature worth having/using. Too bad I didn't even know about it.

I pretty much just turned off all that stuff and ran Nova Launcher the day I got my N3.