Note 4 Hand cent messaging app

bbj71370

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I just got my note 4 for AT&T yesterday. In setting everything up and downloading all the apps I normally use I can't get hand cent messaging app to work. It just shuts down as soon as you open it. It say unfortunately the app has stopped. Anyone else use his app having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.one moe app I was just thinking about that also doesn't work is the mobile Starbucks app. It says that it is not supported. Wtf! Thanks for the help.

bbj71370

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Hand cent messaging app

Yes like 4 times. Twice yesterday and twice today. Idk. I'll try again. It's just weird. Any other apps some of you can recommend that work good? I'm usually not a fan of stock messaging apps.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Yes like 4 times. Twice yesterday and twice today. Idk. I'll try again. It's just weird. Any other apps some of you can recommend that work good? I'm usually not a fan of stock messaging apps.

I loooovvveee how go sms pro looks on this phone! And I didn't even change the theme.

From my smokin' hot N4

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I recommend chomp sms. It's basically a cleaner handcent. Textra is just like chomp except a little less features.

Dat1GUI

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Temp fix: Send a screenshot of your starbucks app from your note3 to your note4 the barcoded contains only your card information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress