I have had my Note 4 for about a week now and absolutely love it. I have a few user questions that I would like to post, however, I'll only post a couple today. When using Google Now, it seems I need to have the google search app on the particular home page from where I wish to issue my OK Google coomand for it to work. Is there a way that the phrase will open google now without that app being on the page. I have set up the configuration to allow me to use the phrase on my lock screen.

Also, is there a user guide that is sort of for advanced users?
    10-19-2014 10:58 AM
    Welcome to the forums. In Google Search, try scrolling all the way down. You should see a 3 dot menu button on the lower right. Click that, then click Voice, 'OK Google' detection, and there should be a series of checkboxes, one being from any screen.

Here is a general guide on Google Now: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...oogle-now.html
    10-19-2014 11:05 AM
    Thx for the reply and I had gone through that menu and checked everything. It appears that ony addresses saying OK Google when in screen lock or when the screen is blank. I have tested it in screen lock and it does work, but still not from any other screen than the one I have the app (widget) on. Does it work on all screens on your phone? I just tried removing the Google Search Widget and now OK Google no longer works on any page.
    10-19-2014 09:28 PM
    Did you disable svoice? If so turn it back on
    10-19-2014 09:38 PM
    I made this exact same thread a few hours ago. I've done everything everyone has recommended and it's still not fixed.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-19-2014 09:59 PM
    Restart the phone

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-19-2014 10:46 PM