verizon note 4 preorders on amazon

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone who preordered a verizon note 4 had it ship yet? I preordered in September and it still has not shipped yet. I would have thought they would have shipped it launch date at the latest

Posted via the Android Central App

sternweezy

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It appears Amazon's pre-orders have been screwed up. My phone was supposed to be delivered today but instead I got the below response from Amazon this morning.

"Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on October 06, 2014 (Order# xxxxx).

"Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Charcoal Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on November 23, 2014, if we haven't located it by then."

XDA has a thread on the issue as well as Amazons Verizon Note 4 product page if you want to follow up on what other people are experiencing.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I might have to go nexus 6 since I already traded in my phone with amazon. If they don't get my phone shipped soon I could get screwed out of the 200 preorder promo. Huge screw up amazon.

sternweezy

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping for the $200 promo thru Amazon as well and have already traded in a phone. It does not sound like the promo works thru Amazon anymore even though I did see them listed as a accepted retailer on Samsungs promo page a while back. They have since updated the terms and conditions in the last week or so and I'm no longer seeing a list. This was their response to my email I sent them earlier.

Hello,

I am so sorry for the delay in getting you your preorder. Due to inventory issues with Samsung, we don't know when the Galaxy Note 4 will be available for shipment.

While we receive new inventory often, it's difficult for us to predict when a specific product will be available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage you to check back periodically to review the availability for this product.

Samsung's trade in offer for the $200 credit is not currently being honored with Amazon. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, as this is something we would love to be able to promote through our site.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping for the $200 promo thru Amazon as well and have already traded in a phone. It does not sound like the promo works thru Amazon anymore even though I did see them listed as a accepted retailer on Samsungs promo page a while back. They have since updated the terms and conditions in the last week or so and I'm no longer seeing a list. This was their response to my email I sent them earlier.

Hello,

I am so sorry for the delay in getting you your preorder. Due to inventory issues with Samsung, we don't know when the Galaxy Note 4 will be available for shipment.

While we receive new inventory often, it's difficult for us to predict when a specific product will be available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage you to check back periodically to review the availability for this product.

Samsung's trade in offer for the $200 credit is not currently being honored with Amazon. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, as this is something we would love to be able to promote through our site.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

The only place honoring this is bestbuy. Purchases from anywhere else needs to be submitted via the Samsung promo site. I am trying to get amazon to guarantee they will give me the the rebate themselves if I get screwed out of this rebate because when I preordered it said guaranteed delivery on October 27th.

Also if they would have said they couldn't fulfill the preorder when I made it I would have gone somewhere else. Amazon has started going downhill recently. No wonder they poster quarter 3 losses.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I got the exact same email today..... Very disappointed

The chat person I spoke to said he forwarded my issue on to their promotions team. If they do not come back and guarantee to fulfil the promo if samsung denies me do to them stopping the promo for fulfilling a certain amount already, I will probably cancel the preorder and get a nexus 6.

Amazon has been slipping lately. I have had a lot of orders taking 3 days when it should be only 2 with my guaranteed 2day prime shipping. I let those slip but this just really pisses me off and I will push to get fully compensated for this promo. I should have just gotten the phone at bestbuy by creating a new line then cancelling it. Would have been more expensive but would not be having this problem now.

Bdavidvr6b

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Also I don't think they can screw you out of the promotion. You will have until the deadline. They are considered a participating retailer.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you have a list of participating stores? Any store, online or physical retail location, offering pre-orders is considered a participating retailer

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Also I don't think they can screw you out of the promotion. You will have until the deadline. They are considered a participating retailer.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you have a list of participating stores? Any store, online or physical retail location, offering pre-orders is considered a participating retailer

It says they can end early after they hit a certain $ limit on what they have issued as rebates.

Maybe this is a sign that I should be getting a nexus 6, but I would really prefer a phone with a notification light which looks like the nexus will not have. I have had a Moto x 2013 and I prefer the notification light over active display notification that the Moto x has and looks like nexus 6 has. Although double tap to wake is nice on the nexus as my g3 has it and I love that feature.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm gonna cancel my preorder and order a Nexus 6 next week. I was having a really hard time deciding between the two. Being able to get the Note a lot sooner (the 24th I thought) was the deciding factor.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm gonna cancel my preorder and order a Nexus 6 next week. I was having a really hard time deciding between the two. Being able to get the Note a lot sooner (the 24th I thought) was the deciding factor.

I had done the note 4 over nexus 6 due to pricing (Samsung promo made 150 cheaper) but now I might have to go with the nexus or possibly the xperia z3v on verizon as I played with one today and it was pretty nice.

Bdavidvr6b

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I talked to an Amazon rep last night for a long time.... But got no real answers. He said he would email me when he received any information on the note 4. I'm Still waiting.....

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I talked to an Amazon rep last night for a long time.... But got no real answers. He said he would email me when he received any information on the note 4. I'm Still waiting.....

I just got an email saying updated delivery date of this coming Wednesday and their website now says in stock. Time to,go back to amazon chat to make them change it to 1 day shipping free of charge since they screwedup and I was suppose to have it by monday.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email saying updated delivery date of this coming Wednesday and their website now says in stock. Time to,go back to amazon chat to make them change it to 1 day shipping free of charge since they screwedup and I was suppose to have it by monday.

I went to the online chat and got them to upgrade me to free 1 day shipping so I should receive it Tuesday October 28th now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38