S finder help!

coliee04

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
So I saw a picture of S finder being between the notifications and the brightness bar. I can not seem to get mine to look lIke that. Does anyone know where the setting is?
I'll attach the image of my screen and what I'm trying to get it to look like!
Thanks for the help!!
side question how do I insert a picture I took with my phone into a text box like this

Sorry I'm new to android and just got this phone yesterday!

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So I saw a picture of S finder being between the notifications and the brightness bar. I can not seem to get mine to look lIke that. Does anyone know where the setting is?
I'll attach the image of my screen and what I'm trying to get it to look like!
Thanks for the help!!
side question how do I insert a picture I took with my phone into a text box like this

Sorry I'm new to android and just got this phone yesterday!

Some of the carriers have taken S Finder and Quick Connect off the Notification Shade. If your is one of those, you can find them both in the Quick Toggles. Scroll across in your quick toggles to find them. If they are not in the first ten toggles, expand the list and you should see them.

To post pictures in the forum depends on how you're accessing the forum. The Android Central app doesn't allow it while the Android Central Forums app does. Also you could use Tapatalk for accessing the forums as well and post pictures with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez