Note 4 aftermarket warantee

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi all

I have square trade on a number if other electronics and have always had great experiences when filing a claim. Anyone else using anything different? I see Samsung now has their own service for about the same price but is not open to business accounts which won't work for me. Too bad Samsung just sends out replacement phones instead of mailing yours in for repair. Anyway, does anyone have any other recommendations they can make for aftermarket warrantees?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I once had to file a claim with Asurion for a lost phone. They just mailed me a new one after I gave them a credit card number for the copay. The only other warranties I've had to use were Best Buy and AT&T, which wouldn't be of any use to you.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I once had to file a claim with Asurion for a lost phone. They just mailed me a new one after I gave them a credit card number for the copay. The only other warranties I've had to use were Best Buy and AT&T, which wouldn't be of any use to you.

Does Asurion senf out new or refurbished phones?

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Does Asurion senf out new or refurbished phones?

From what I recall in the past they can do either or. It's at their discretion. Personally I would say that you are more than likely probably going to get a refurbished unit.

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love to deal with Asurion direct instead of having to go through the carrier. Why not cut out the middle man Asurion and deal direct with us?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to deal with Asurion direct instead of having to go through the carrier. Why not cut out the middle man Asurion and deal direct with us?
Probably because of carrier billing

Also it is hard to have a loss and theft coverage without going through the carrier

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38