What kind of protection do you use on your note 4?

Acrees

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,
I am going buy note 4 (Telecom version- Europe) and i wanna good protect for him...
Can you help me with that and recommend me some special combinations?
Because i realy don t know which one i should buy
Thx guys

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,
I am going buy note 4 (Telecom version- Europe) and i wanna good protect for him...
Can you help me with that and recommend me some special combinations?
Because i realy don t know which one i should buy
Thx guys

Apparently Spigen cases has a bad reputation, so don't go for those...other than that, there are a bunch of options out there, and get a screen protector too!

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a Spigen on mine, and have since I bought the N4. No problems at all. Doesn't scratch the phone either.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I currently use a Spigen Slim Armor case. I have a Verus Iron Shield that I also liked.

If I change to another case it might be a Verus Thor, or Otterbox Commuter.

ehstaley

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I've enjoyed my Supcase Unicorn Beetle so far. It has a built in screen protector that I was leery of at first, but have grown to enjoy. The case doesn't add as much bulk as some on the market and after a few weeks of use, I am pleased with its protection. It also has covers for the ports and S Pen (not waterproof). They have been described as flimsy by some and may become so eventually, but so far they are holding up fine and seem quite secure. Good luck!

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
I've enjoyed my Supcase Unicorn Beetle so far. It has a built in screen protector that I was leery of at first, but have grown to enjoy. The case doesn't add as much bulk as some on the market and after a few weeks of use, I am pleased with its protection. It also has covers for the ports and S Pen (not waterproof). They have been described as flimsy by some and may become so eventually, but so far they are holding up fine and seem quite secure. Good luck!

I had that on my GS5 and currently have it on my Galaxy Tab 4. I LOVE THAT CASE. but, when I got the Note, I just couldn't add any more width than I had to because I'm a one-handed user.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site

Gcorr003

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Best thing I ever found on eBay. Spigen neo hybrid case. Best case out for note 4. To that add screen protector ( you can get 4 for a dollar on eBay) and your set.

Posted via the Android Central App

lazybumswife

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Why does Spigen have a bad reputation? We just got the rugged case with a kickstand from amazon and like it. I love that its not as bulky as an otter box case.

lazybumswife

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I have to cases for my phone one is more dressy than the other. I went with a Obliq Flex Pro, and then we have a Spigen Slim Armor Case. I also have Invisible Shield glass on my phone.

This is the first time my phone hasn't been protected with a Otterbox Defender series case. I had one on my note 3 and it's quality wasn't what I've come to expect from a case. The silicone part of the case didn't fit properly.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox commuter case with screen protector.

I find the Otterbox Commuter good but not very grippy. It makes texting a two handed job which I don't like. I now have the Samsung bumper case on. Nice combination of grip and protection, and a screen cover. I also have a Spigen Neo Hybrid which I don't like. I have a Casemate Pop Case on the way. I'm hoping that's the end of it. You guys talking about Tech21 is making me think now though!

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I went with a Mercury TPU. It fits pretty well, but you have to force the charger in past the case. A slight trim would help with this I think.

Sent from my SM-N910V