Make Note 4 feel like Nexus 6

benliverpool08

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, this one might be controversial!

Just bought a Note 4, but have been using Nexus 5 for a year, and loved it!

I want to make my Note 4 feel like a Nexus phone in every way possible, app icons, phone dialler, messages app, and every other way imaginable.

How can I do this?

Note: Why didn't I just buy Nexus 6? Because I love the specs on Note 4, just want it to feel like an extra-powerful Nexus.

Thank you all in advance!

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, this one might be controversial!

Just bought a Note 4, but have been using Nexus 5 for a year, and loved it!

I want to make my Note 4 feel like a Nexus phone in every way possible, app icons, phone dialler, messages app, and every other way imaginable.

How can I do this?

Note: Why didn't I just buy Nexus 6? Because I love the specs on Note 4, just want it to feel like an extra-powerful Nexus.

Thank you all in advance!
Root your phone and Uninstall everything you don't want?

Hey Hey Hey!

bernardcote

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Nova Launcher with Lollipop icons does it for me. I too had the Nexus 5 and loved it. Cracked the screen and "upgraded" to the Note 4.

Happy with it but wonder sometimes why I didn't wait until the Nexus 6 was available.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4 which makes me miss pure Android sometimes...

ginagene_83

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I use Nova Prime launcher with moonshine icon pack. Nova has a few settings that mimick lollipop when going in and out of app drawer. I also use AC Display, and heads up notification. LOVE AC display. Check out the video by tdchno buffalo titled, "what's on my android" this is where I got this info..

I also use textra for messaging. To me its one of the best messaging apps. If you find a better dialer please let me know!

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Buy the nexus 6 would be my advice. I don't see why you would get one phone to charge everything to another phone... Nab the phone you like ! :).

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same boat. My Note 2 is driving me up a freaking wall. It has been with me almost 2 years. My contact is up on the 23rd. I will not pay full price for a phone. So, I am trying to figure out how to make a Note 4 into a nexus 6

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38