01-02-2015 05:33 PM
48 12
tools
    I pick mine up a lot just to light it up and admire its beauty and feel in the hand. (I never use a case)
    I run my finger down the chamfered edge sometimes just to feel it.

I sometimes use the pen instead of my finger just because.
    99% of the time my finger would be just as good if not easier...
    12-21-2014 11:28 AM
    LOL, me too!
    I do this as well, lol. I also have to bring up recent apps and close all before locking.
    GregMargie and cblgypsy like this.
    12-21-2014 11:30 AM
    I do this as well, lol. I also have to bring up recent apps and close all before locking.
    Definitely me too! Always!
    12-21-2014 12:14 PM
    I pick it up for no reason then look for something to do. Constantly removing notifications from the notification bar I hate to see anything up there. I have no reason why though.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.
    12-21-2014 12:38 PM
    I like to place my phone next to other phones just to see how much bigger mine is. Have no idea why I do this.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your own risk.
    12-21-2014 02:12 PM
    Yeh just awel the Dr is here but I suspect he has it to lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm getting an Otterbox Defender I will not scratch this glorious screen and design!

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360
    12-21-2014 02:34 PM
    And when I offer to show you one of the remarkable pictures I've taken, an awkward moment will occur if u try to take my Note to see it. My motto for the Note is "see with your eyes, not with your hands."

SGN4 :-D
    This is so on par with me. The other day at work I had my phone out and a coworker was like oh can I see it and I said sure. Then when I showed it to them they held their hand out and I was like crap. For the 5 Seconds it was in their hand I felt like a part of me was missing lol.

12-21-2014 04:01 PM
    I turn my Note on and off a lot
    I do that only once a day. Everyday.
    The idea is to reset and refresh the whole system.
    I find I get a whole slew of app updates after that.
    But I guess (I hope) that doesn't qualify as a 'strange habit', does it?
    12-21-2014 05:32 PM
    The other day at work I had my phone out and a coworker was like oh can I see it and I said sure. Then when I showed it to them they held their hand out and I was like crap. For the 5 Seconds it was in their hand I felt like a part of me was missing lol.
    That is withdrawal symptom. The next stage is that you get jittery when it's not in your hand. Face it: you're a junkie...! Emotionally addicted to a gadget! It is your emotional pacifier. A crutch!
    12-21-2014 06:15 PM
    I also look for new tips and tricks on YouTube. I also watch videos of the Note 4 that I have already seen dozens of times over. I can't help it.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your risk.
    OMG. I do the same thing with watching the videos over and over again on the galaxy note 4 and the 3 which I currently have. I love the 'what's on my galaxy note 4 videos'. I even watch the Samsung YouTube channel Galaxy Note 4 play list over and over again. Totally obsessed all things galaxy note

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    12-21-2014 07:05 PM
    OMG. I do the same thing with watching the videos over and over again on the galaxy note 4 and the 3 which I currently have. I love the 'what's on my galaxy note 4 videos'. I even watch the Samsung YouTube channel Galaxy Note 4 play list over and over again. Totally obsessed all things galaxy note

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    The Samsung Mobile USA channel on YouTube is awesome. I look through those videos all the time.
    12-21-2014 07:07 PM
    I go back and forth between Samsung and Google services and apps all the time. Sometimes I like Chrome, other times I prefer the Samsung browser. Sometimes I use the stock messaging app, sometimes I go with Hangouts. I can't seem to make up my mind what to use. So I have gotten into a bad habit of flip-flopping. Another weird habit I have is that it I uninstall an app, I have to go to the Play store and X it out of the list of downloaded apps. I just don't want to see it listed anymore.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    12-21-2014 10:31 PM
    Even though you can insert the super either way, I have to put it in button side up always.
    12-24-2014 05:31 AM
    I was always pushing the power or home to check the timw until i got gravity sensor app from the store. Now i just flip it over and its on
    12-24-2014 05:43 PM
    Sometimes when I'm watching sports, I will take a cloth and wipe down my Note 4 over and over and won't want to touch it and put smudges on it.
    12-28-2014 06:20 PM
    I have always cleaned my phones. That will never change. Never Out Of THE case. Hate how it will randomly do things. Case takes care of that. I prefer the Samsung S View cases. No one touches my phone. Lol

12-28-2014 07:10 PM
    I get upset if someone dares to put their drink next to my phone while resting on a counter. The absurdity!
    12-28-2014 07:15 PM
    I get upset if someone dares to put their drink next to my phone while resting on a counter. The absurdity!
    Have to agree there. An accident looking for a place to happen.

My friend's phone was ruined because her boyfriend put his drink next to her phone (without a coaster). The sweat from the iced drink made a little puddle of water which seeped into her phone. The phone was DOA, since it sat in the puddle for a couple of hours. Let's just say she was not a happy camper.

Luckily, this was several years ago, and it was a Motorola Razr flip phone, not a smartphone like our Note 4's, although it was still a $500.00 phone back in the day. She bought it outright.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!
    12-28-2014 07:29 PM
    Have to agree there. An accident looking for a place to happen.

My friend's phone was ruined because her boyfriend put his drink next to her phone (without a coaster). The sweat from the iced drink made a little puddle of water which seeped into her phone. The phone was DOA, since it sat in the puddle for a couple of hours. Let's just say she was not a happy camper.

Luckily, this was several years ago, and it was a Motorola Razr flip phone, not a smartphone like our Note 4's, although it was still a $500.00 phone back in the day. She bought it outright.

Lol. That's crazy that a Razr cost so much then. What a rip-off.
    12-28-2014 07:35 PM
    Lol. That's crazy that a Razr cost so much then. What a rip-off.
    Agree, but if you remember the commercials, it was the first of its kind and was considered cutting edge (no pun intended) technology. Seemed like nearly everybody wanted one. I would see as many Razrs back then as I see iPhones now.

12-28-2014 07:49 PM
    Agree, but if you remember the commercials, it was the first of its kind and was considered cutting edge (no pun intended) technology. Seemed like nearly everybody wanted one. I would see as many Razrs back then as I see iPhones now.

Yep. I had Razr 2. I treated that thing like i treat my Note 4. It had the lil touch music controls on the face so u didn't have to open it. Reminiscing....

Another strange habit...I find myself looking for iP6+ people. Everytime I spot one, I take out my S Pen and doodle. So pety of me. :-)

12-29-2014 10:00 PM
    Yep. I had Razr 2. I treated that thing like i treat my Note 4. It had the lil touch music controls on the face so u didn't have to open it. Reminiscing....

Yeah, a lifetime ago in cellphone years, lol.

Katrina White1 likes this.
    12-30-2014 11:03 AM
    When I unlock my Note 4 with the fingerprint scanner I have to use my thumb even though I have other fingers registered and even though it is easier to do with my forefinger.
    01-02-2015 05:33 PM
48 12