Strange Note 4 Habits

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I get upset if someone dares to put their drink next to my phone while resting on a counter. The absurdity!

Have to agree there. An accident looking for a place to happen.

My friend's phone was ruined because her boyfriend put his drink next to her phone (without a coaster). The sweat from the iced drink made a little puddle of water which seeped into her phone. The phone was DOA, since it sat in the puddle for a couple of hours. Let's just say she was not a happy camper.

Luckily, this was several years ago, and it was a Motorola Razr flip phone, not a smartphone like our Note 4's, although it was still a $500.00 phone back in the day. She bought it outright.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Have to agree there. An accident looking for a place to happen.

My friend's phone was ruined because her boyfriend put his drink next to her phone (without a coaster). The sweat from the iced drink made a little puddle of water which seeped into her phone. The phone was DOA, since it sat in the puddle for a couple of hours. Let's just say she was not a happy camper.

Luckily, this was several years ago, and it was a Motorola Razr flip phone, not a smartphone like our Note 4's, although it was still a $500.00 phone back in the day. She bought it outright.

Lol. That's crazy that a Razr cost so much then. What a rip-off.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Lol. That's crazy that a Razr cost so much then. What a rip-off.

Agree, but if you remember the commercials, it was the first of its kind and was considered cutting edge (no pun intended) technology. Seemed like nearly everybody wanted one. I would see as many Razrs back then as I see iPhones now.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Agree, but if you remember the commercials, it was the first of its kind and was considered cutting edge (no pun intended) technology. Seemed like nearly everybody wanted one. I would see as many Razrs back then as I see iPhones now.

Yep. I had Razr 2. I treated that thing like i treat my Note 4. It had the lil touch music controls on the face so u didn't have to open it. Reminiscing....

Another strange habit...I find myself looking for iP6+ people. Everytime I spot one, I take out my S Pen and doodle. So pety of me. :)

SGN4 :-D

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Yep. I had Razr 2. I treated that thing like i treat my Note 4. It had the lil touch music controls on the face so u didn't have to open it. Reminiscing....

SGN4 :-D

Yeah, a lifetime ago in cellphone years, lol.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
When I unlock my Note 4 with the fingerprint scanner I have to use my thumb even though I have other fingers registered and even though it is easier to do with my forefinger.