What's a Good Bluetooth Kit for your Vehicle/Note4?

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking at the visor type bluetooth kits since my vehicle is older & does not have any of the newer features. I'd like the Bluetooth Kit to include:
Hands Free Calls/Answering
Ability to listen Radio/G. PlayMusic
Speak GPS Nav. Directions
Read/Send Text Messages

It seems not all BT Kits have the music or the text message options. I like some of the Jabre devices, but I don't like the fact that after paying for the device, you still need to pay for the "assistant/voice commands" feature to really take full advantage of hands free. The only other 2 brands I've seen that include what I'm looking for are the Motorola, either the Roadster2 or the RoadsterPro I believe, & the SuperTooth HD BT Kit (the "Buddy Version" has limited features. ) However, the reviews I've read on these have all been very mixed, which has not helped in the decision-making process! Does any1 use either of the Motorola or the SupertoothHD devices & how satisfied are you with them? Or, if your using another brand all together ( w/the above features) that you're happy with, I'd love to know what you're using!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

Last edited:

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
No, I don't.
(BTW, love your signature! )

Thanks! I think you should find a Bluetooth kit you like and have someone instal it. You can set your Note 4 in drive mode and it should handle text and calls by voice. Truthfully I have Not done this, but it is my understanding that this is Not a problem.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! I think you should find a Bluetooth kit you like and have someone instal it. You can set your Note 4 in drive mode and it should handle text and calls by voice. Truthfully I have Not done this, but it is my understanding that this is Not a problem.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!
Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I'm going to be looking for another vehicle. That's why I just wanted one to put up on the visor. Plus, then you can use it in another vehicle.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I'm going to be looking for another vehicle. That's why I just wanted one to put up on the visor. Plus, then you can use it in another vehicle.

Yeah, but when I got my rf adapter a month ago everything I read said if you had an older model then the adapter still had to be hooked to back of the radio. Now there may be a frequency type adapter...but I never looked at those because the rf adapter I got was plenty cheap enough and God I Love that thing. What ever you do I know you will Love it! Anything is better than nothing just follow the reviews. I believe in those things! Good luck to you!

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, but when I got my rf adapter a month ago everything I read said if you had an older model then the adapter still had to be hooked to back of the radio. Now there may be a frequency type adapter...but I never looked at those because the rf adapter I got was plenty cheap enough and God I Love that thing. What ever you do I know you will Love it! Anything is better than nothing just follow the reviews. I believe in those things! Good luck to you!

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that in regards to the older vehicles. And yes, I also rely on reviews when making purchases , I just hate when they're so contradictory. Anyway, thanks again for the pointers!

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Moto Roadster 2 for the last several years. Works great with several phones. Not the best my car speakers can do but reliable. Comes in over an unused FM channel.

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

Which Re adapter did you get?

Posted via the Android Central App

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I was looking at that exact model on Amazon along with the Jabra Freeway model (?) I believe. What your experience with the Motorola model for music and noice cancellation??

Posted via Android Central App