Why you need the Gear VR for your Note 4

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
http://youtu.be/INDKNA7kXoo

So I know the video is from Oculus Rift (which is now Android compatible btw) but it illustrates how immersive the Note 4/Gear VR really is. It is awesome. I was watching videos from youtube and movies I put on the SD card this weekend in bed and it was like the entire ceiling in my room was the movie screen, this thing rocks! For games and roller coasters and such a swivel chair is a must or you will probably get hurt.

Rarry

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I bought two large size Google Cardboard copies off eBay from Hong Kong, (extra one for gf's oneplus) they were only around five quid for the pair. Good fun to play with and for that money a no brainer. I'll probably get Gear VR when it is available in a consumer version just out of curiosity. Hopefully better quality though I guess can still see the pixels.

These are my favourites so far, anyone got more recommendations?

VR Cartoon Village
Fibrum Roller Coaster
Lanterns
VR Cave Fly through
Chair in a Room
Refugio Space Station

Posted via the Android Central App

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I showed my Note 4 and Gear VR to a couple macho guys I work with and they too screamed just like little girls. After about 20 seconds we had to guide them to chairs to keep them from falling onto the ground. It was awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana