Note 4 not compatible w/galaxy apps?

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok so tonight I tried going into my gear manager for my gear S and for some reason when I try to go into the store it says the phone isn't compatible with the samsung apps (see pic below) anybody heard of this? I deleted gear manager from my phone and re-installed it and all of my phone faces are gone and I still can't get in, HELP! Thanks in advance!

Galaxy note 4( Black)
Galaxy Gear S (Black)
Galaxy Gear 1-Tizen'ed(Black)
Galaxy Tab 4- 7"(White)
Galaxy Tab 2- 10.1"(Black)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-20-22-27-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-20-22-27-38.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 56

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If you have not yet created a samsung account, that and registration of your device is required to access(download) the galaxy apps. If you have done this already, logout of the samsung account and remove the account. Recreate the account, you will not lose any stored data and try the g apps again.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I did all that, I called the help line and there is an issue with a recent security update causing the problem. Thank you for the info though. I will stop by best buy tomorrow and have them fix it for me.

Galaxy note 4( Black)
Galaxy Gear S (Black)
Galaxy Tab 4- 7"(White)

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I just remembered he said they were upgrading their security from Android to Tizen and that's what is causing this whole thing.

Galaxy note 4( Black)
Galaxy Gear S (Black)
Galaxy Tab 4- 7"(White)

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok so they figured out an OTA fix for our issue as I am now able to go into the apps store on the gear manager, no need to hit best buy today!

Galaxy note 4( Black)
Galaxy Gear S (Black)
Galaxy Tab 4- 7"(White)