Youtube lag/stutter

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Lately I noticed that I am getting a stutter or lag when I play videos on youtub. It doesnt matter if im on wifi or Sprint networkn the video plays for about 5 seconds and the picture stops. I can still hear the sound and when the video starts playing again of course the picture and video sound are off Now. Is this a known issue for the note 4? Anyone experiencing this or know of a solution?
Thanks!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Try clearing the cache on the YouTube app -- Or uninstalling / reinstalling the updates to see if that helps (after the cache clear). Sounds like something may be getting stuck.

rob367

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a N4 through ATT and im having the same issue. Refreshing every 10 seconds and ive already gone through my router for my wifi settings. From what i understand from some other post on here is that its a Google problem or a preinstalled version of YT on the N4s. Some has said that you have to root your phone to get rid of YT and redownload it, but thats for a last option. Hope someone has some sort of ideas to add to this post.

Posted via the Android Central App