Lock screen in call?

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to lock the screen when you are in a call or listening to your voicemail? I'm tired of my cheek pressing buttons when I am trying to get my messages. Thanks for the help.

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to lock the screen when you are in a call or listening to your voicemail? I'm tired of my cheek pressing buttons when I am trying to get my messages. Thanks for the help.

On my phone there is a "Lock Screen" button on the bottom when I am in a call. There might be one on your Note 4.

Nitro211K

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Go into the lock screen settings, and check the "lock instantly with power key" option. and the simply once you are on a call before you put the phone to your ear, simply click the power key once which then turns off the screen, even if you remove it from your ear. You can also press the same key again to wake up the device again while you are still on the call.

shamdawg

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Can't you just press the power key after starting a phone call? Locks the phone for me and screen doesn't turn on unless I press the power key again. I am on AT&T.