Internet browser - what do you use?

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
What Internet browser do you use? I am currently using Google Chrome. Just wondering what browser most people thinks is best.

Posted via the Android Central App

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Internet browser

I go between chrome and Firefox. Both are pretty good. I'm used to using Firefox on my computer

Posted via the Android Central App

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Chrome
Dolphin
Going to try Firefox. It does work well on a computer/laptop

Not to pleased with the stock browser

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

My default browser is Firefox. I also have Chrome and Opera installed.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

firefox obviously. Black background addon is my secret sauce for batter battery life. Also faster, less security risk that can bring down the whole system.

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

use chrome 99% of the time and use dolphin occasionally for one website i go to cause it displays better.

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

Chrome all the way. Have had my Note 4 since October and maybe have spent a grand total of three minutes on the stock browser. The UI is garbage. It would be nice if Chrome supported the S Pen Hover but I can live without it. No need to install any other browser on my phone. Use Firefox on my Macbook though.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site

I use chrome beta. I wouldnt mind using the stock browser but i havent fig out how to move all my bookmarks to the stock from chrome beta

Verizon Note4 w/ Otterbox Defender

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

That's a bit alarmist IMO. I've used the stock Samsung browser on my old Note 2, OG Note 10.1 and now Note 4 and have never had any type of issue. So I think it's a misnomer to state it's any type of security risk. This isn't Windows running Internet Explorer (its Active controls and deep hooks into the OS is what makes it problematic). :)

well, it takes time for hackers to generating enough interests and programs. It may well be pretty safe in the past, but do a search on android security flaws, more and more are emerging, FREAK being the most recent one.

Its better safe than sorry.

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I used to love Firefox but I'm not sure if it's lollipop that it doesn't like or what. It crashes and does weird things now. I started using Dolphin and I have no complaints so far. I have Chrome downloaded but have yet to try it.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I like the Samsung stock browser for its speed and Firefox for the way it works with some sites. Firefox mostly for flash content and drop down menus.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.