AT&T Note 4 updating... looks like Lollipop

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Go into setting for the phone not nova and accessibility and at the bottom is services. You will need to give permission to nova there to use the pull down notifications. As soon as I tried to pull the notifications down I was promoted to give permission not sure why yours didn't.

That's what I'm doing, going to the phone settings and Nova is not listed at the bottom under services.

Posted via the Android Central App

F Laxamana

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
FYI, my private photos are gone/corrupted after updating to lollipop (at&t galaxy note 4) my suggestion is to remove it from private before updating. Does anybody have the same problem?

Last edited:

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I just installed the lollipop update on my note 4. Everything seems to be fine. I'm not sure all the new features but aesthetically everything looks different. I'll keep digging and see what I find.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Just got done updating my Note 4.... at first everything seems to be glitchy. I just went ahead and reset my phone and everything is running smooth now...

morbidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Installed, and, for the very first time, MobileIron recognizes a fingerprint scanner on an Android device as a valid security lock.

After years of having to type my password after any 15 minute period of inactivity, I can finally set my phone up to lock immediately and not have to worry about pecking away at a long password again.

Wow, wouldn't even thought to try that. Thank you. It was quite annoying not being able to use fingerprint scanner with mobileiron.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Updated an hour ago. So far everything is fine. I did have an issue with my apps updating but after a restart it started working fine.

mltvfl

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
When I check for the update it says "Software Update Interrupted". Is this normal? Or is something wrong?

Posted from my SM-N910A

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-27-19-51-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-27-19-51-27.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 238

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
That's what I'm doing, going to the phone settings and Nova is not listed at the bottom under services.

Not that it should matter but nova just updated the other day so check that you are on the latest version. Could also be a prime thing if your using the free version.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
All is working good for me, just don't like some of the colors. Like the orange color when you open your messenger.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Smart remote seems to suck in the new notification drawer. Doesn't work like it used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez