Have you tried FingerSecurity app??

gveranes

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys I am looking for advices about this app, I just saw it on google play and it says that it is compatible with SGN4 and S5 and it add the extra security for lock internals app with the finger scanner, until now it works perfect...have you try it out???

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I am looking for advices about this app, I just saw it on google play and it says that it is compatible with SGN4 and S5 and it add the extra security for lock internals app with the finger scanner, until now it works perfect...have you try it out???

I have not tried it out myself but I generally ready though all the reviews. Mainly the bad reviews to see what kind of issues there are. Just glancing at the reviews for the app it does not seem that great.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The number one source of bad reviews on that app are people who are installing it on a device without a fingerprint reader and somehow expecting it to magically turn their home button into a fingerprint reader. :)

There is some feedback about stability and battery drain, but other than that most people seem to like the app pretty well.

Having said that, I have some concerns about registering fingerprints with a random app developer who may or may not be practicing acceptable data security practices. I won't be installing it. But the reviews seem good as long as you don't have any concerns about Rick getting access to your biometric data associated with your Google account...

gveranes

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Yes Natehoy that was what I was thinking about...I sow so many bad reviews bout this app that I dude about download and install it, but later I analized that mist people doesnt have fingerprint scanner on their phone and their are trying it to work, so I did it and it work great until now...

Rick C1

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
The number one source of bad reviews on that app are people who are installing it on a device without a fingerprint reader and somehow expecting it to magically turn their home button into a fingerprint reader. :)

There is some feedback about stability and battery drain, but other than that most people seem to like the app pretty well.

Having said that, I have some concerns about registering fingerprints with a random app developer who may or may not be practicing acceptable data security practices. I won't be installing it. But the reviews seem good as long as you don't have any concerns about Rick getting access to your biometric data associated with your Google account...

As the developer of FingerSecurity, I can assure you that third party apps don't have access to the fingerprint data. This is all handled by Samsung.

Naramis

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It works, but only like 95% of the time, which is why I uninstalled it.
If someone got my phone and wanted to get into the banking app, for example, they would only need to keep trying until the security app failed..

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
i actually tried it works great however i did notice that it started to drain my battery so i uninstalled it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa