Phone dials other contacts at times

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok I think this happens only with favorite contacts not regular contacts. I will hit a favorite contact to dial and about 30 % of the time it will call a regular contact. I need to basically baby sit the dialer when I call someone from my favorites. If I notice it starts to call a different contact I need to end the call. This is also happening to another friend of mine that owns the note edge. Is this happening to anyone else? I've had this phone replaced once already via insurance and still does it. I'm with t-mobile, hoping lollipop solves this issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you calling favorites from within the Phone/Dialer app? If so, have you considered creating a folder on the homescreen that contains all of your favorites as Direct Dial widgets? See if that calls them correctly on a consistent basis.

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed it did this as well with a non favorite. This is becoming a huge pain in the ### . Is this happening to anyone else? I need a resolution to this asap please.

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to mention I think it might be because I have Google voice enabled. I will turn that off and see if it stops. I hope so because I love my phone but this is a deal breaker for me, I might move on to the s6 if it continues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non