iOttie Qi Wireless Easy One Touch Arrived

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
After checking in every couple of weeks with iOttie via Facebook and placing an pre-order a few weeks back, I received it today. It was a pleasant surprise as the original date I was quoted was April 29-May 2. I mounted mine using the 17mm ball adapter I have with my ProClips USA setup. Very little wiggle when moving. Anyways, I already recorded an unboxing and a quick review. Overall, I really like it. Once the video finished uploading I will post it to this thread.

http://youtu.be/s33ycuBBB3Y

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I got the tylt wireless charger, and the Mount that connects to the ball joint has broken 2 times now. They have replaced it both times, but isn't able to support the note 4 as they state. I might look into this more.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I cannot talk about it from a semi perspective since I have never been in one but it is pretty sturdy. In my case since I am folding the flap back, the flap is the actual part that is held by the iOttie so there is a chance it can slip out with I were to go off roading or something I guess. Do you plan on placing your phone in a case? If so, that should reduce the chances of a break in case of a fall.