Note 4 SM-N910T T-Mobile

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
According to the specs on the Note 4's box, mines was made on 4/21/2015. Box, Phone, and Battery were all made in Vietnam. My phone is a charcoal black with 32 GB. I'm curious to here yours? T-mobile model of course.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I know I still have the box, but I'm not sure where I put it :S But it was from the first batch of phones, so certainly not made this year hehe

BTW: Yours was MADE on 4/21? That's sweet! That's like a little over a week old! Fresh off the assembly line! Must still smell like 'electronics' hehe

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I know I still have the box, but I'm not sure where I put it :S But it was from the first batch of phones, so certainly not made this year hehe

BTW: Yours was MADE on 4/21? That's sweet! That's like a little over a week old! Fresh off the assembly line! Must still smell like 'electronics' hehe

yes.. i just received it today

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome! That means they ship these by air, not ocean. Nice to see they are keeping up with demand, and super nice to see you have a REALLY new device.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
That's awesome! That means they ship these by air, not ocean. Nice to see they are keeping up with demand, and super nice to see you have a REALLY new device.

I made a complaint from the first one I received, they air shipped this one. Literally took 1 day to receive it. What I've noticed is the font on the sticker is much smaller vs the one I had to returned. IIRC, I think my other one was made in Korea, box, phone and battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo