Apple movies

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyway to watch apple movies on android? I tried one of the apps I read about but if doesn't work. Vic app I have several movies and lots of iTunes music, can they be used?

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyway to watch apple movies on android? I tried one of the apps I read about but if doesn't work. Vic app I have several movies and lots of iTunes music, can they be used?

Music - Yes. All music purchased through iTunes can be played on your phone. The only problem you might run into is if you have songs purchased through iTunes between 2003 and 2009. At the time, all iTunes songs had DRM in them. Apple has since removed the DRM from all of their digital music, but that only applies to purchases made through iTunes after the switch in 2009. So you'll need to convert the file format of any music you purchased through iTunes during that time. Here's a how-to guide to convert those files:

Delete Old DRM Copies of iTunes Music and Download DRM-Free Versions

Movies - Yes, but this will also require some extra work on your part. iTunes movies come in m4v format and need to be converted to mp4 in order to play on Android. You'll need a to install file converter in order to do this. I've not done this myself (I only have 2 movies purchased through iTunes like 5 years ago, never felt the need to put them on my phone), but I did a little googling and there seems to be some mixed results as to which file converter works best. It's also going to depend on your platform.....Mac or Windows....and the specific operating system you have. Handbrake and Requiem appear to be the 2 most commonly used. I have used Handbrake in the past to rip my dvds to my computer, but never tried using it to convert iTunes movies.

Hope that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38