Battery Info

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
Before the 5.1.1 update I was able to go into my battery settings and see how many hours my phone had been running since its last charge. Now it only tells you how long you have left on your battery. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's odd, for me it's still there in a Note 5. Is your phone carrier branded? If so, it might have been something that the carrier eliminated. For me it shows up below the usage graph as time since last fully charged.

You can use 3rd party battery monitors, of course, but not sure why it's not in the system report.

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
That's odd, for me it's still there in a Note 5. Is your phone carrier branded? If so, it might have been something that the carrier eliminated. For me it shows up below the usage graph as time since last fully charged.

You can use 3rd party battery monitors, of course, but not sure why it's not in the system report.

No I have an unlocked note 4 here in Northern Ireland.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
Before the 5.1.1 update I was able to go into my battery settings and see how many hours my phone had been running since its last charge. Now it only tells you how long you have left on your battery. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Its like that on all 5.1.1 Note 4s, its the one thing I hate, I don't get why they took it away.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
That's weird. For me it just shows the graph that you have to try and figure out how long it's been off the charger. I think it's always been like that.