Best glass protector and case (can be separate ofc) for Note 4 available online in Germany or UK?

A

AC Question

If you think a non-glass screen protector is a better option - please state why and also provide a particular option.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There are many good cases... What are you looking for? Something heavy duty? A light case? Clear? Opaque? Grippy?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I use the Spigen SGP screen protector, have done since my Galaxy S2 phone and never had an issue, I have the Samsung S View case, LED case and the Protective case, the latter I use for work and the others I put on when I want a change, all very good cases in my view.

JJake3

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
And is it true that all glass protectors for the Note 4 are bad because of its 2.5D glass and I'd be much better off using a non-glass screen protector?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well it is still tempered glass... Just that the Glass won't go edge to edge. There are some that are encased in plastic wrap so it achieves edge to edge but still glass portion isn't edge to edge

JJake3

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Well it is still tempered glass... Just that the Glass won't go edge to edge. There are some that are encased in plastic wrap so it achieves edge to edge but still glass portion isn't edge to edge

Interesting, I didn't even know such existed. Could you link some of the better models so I can take a look?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress