How do i add information to a photo i take?

George Formby

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello, i am a big fan of the note series. I am wondering how to add information to photos i take. For example, i take a picture of a restaurant i visited and wish to attach a note to the picture to say something. I know you can write on the photo with the s pen but thats no good. With my note 8 i am able to use photo note that allows me to add comments. Is there any way to add comments to a photo i take?
And if not how do i tell samsung to add this feature in an update?

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello, i am a big fan of the note series. I am wondering how to add information to photos i take. For example, i take a picture of a restaurant i visited and wish to attach a note to the picture to say something. I know you can write on the photo with the s pen but thats no good. With my note 8 i am able to use photo note that allows me to add comments. Is there any way to add comments to a photo i take?
And if not how do i tell samsung to add this feature in an update?

Download phonto from the play store, you can use multiple fonts and colours. I use it all the time, good luck..

Posted via the Android Central App

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Is there any way to add comments to a photo i take?
Go to the photo you wish to add info to in gallery, tap the picture to reveal options at the top, then hit the far right option (3 vertical dots) more info, the hit the edit pen and then you can edit tags, location and category.

George Formby

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping to do this without downloading an app. The app you mention only allows you to write text on the front of the picture.

By selecting the menu in the picture, you can edit the tags and location alright, but it doesnt really help when you want to add a little note to the picture. It seems that this option has been removed in the note 4 series which is a shame because it was very useful.

George Formby

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I received this email from Samsung

Following your email, at this moment in time, the feature to add notes/comments into the picture file is not yet available for our Samsung Note 4.

I can assure you that we appreciate all customer feedback and use it to drive future innovation and improvement. I will ensure that your comments are passed to the relevant team within Samsung so we can address any areas for improvement. I hope that you will have a better Samsung experience next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87