Multitasking /multi window

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Do you use it? It was a major feature for the note line but I've never really used it. Whenever I'm doing something and I want to use it either the app I'm in isn't compatible or it just doesn't work how I feel like it should.

Posted via the Android Central App

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
For convenience definitely, practically daily. It's particularly useful with my last pass password manager, where I can copy and paste in between there and any website or application I need data for.

For production though never on the phone, the screen is too small but on my note pro I'll sometimes do email plus web or other reference app. On the Note 4 I can't see it being useful once the on screen keyboard is needed by one of two apps trying to share screen real estate.

Both of my devices are rooted so I'm not lacking in applications that I can push into windowed mode.

Last edited:

Erick47

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I use it all the time when I get text messages while on YouTube or while on netflix. Also, when I'm getting a little bored of the YouTube video I'm currently watching, I go on twitter, instagram, tumblr, or chrome while YouTube is also going on in the background. Really useful to keep me from getting bored.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I installed MW-PEN Enabler pro. It lets you add quite a few apps to mw without having to root. Also created combination of the ones that I use frequently such as chrome and maildroid;chrome and dropbox;business calendar and maildroid etc.

waynew73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I use it a lot, either when I'm doing productivity based things like email and calendar at the same time or when I'm in the car, its great to use Google Maps Navigation and Google Play music running side by side in landscape mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo