Note 4 is stuck with green android guy at bootup!

itsamazin

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
So I decided to factory reset my note 4, but when even i make it pass the screen thats says Note 4 and blue text on the top that says "recovery booting" it just leads me to a black screen and occasionally like every 10seconds-ish, i see the green android guy/mascot pop up with the text "installing software updates" for about 1 frame. i cant seem to get past it and everytime i take the battery out and put it back in, the same thing happens. plz help me find a soulution to this.

FYI: I rooted my phone with SuperSU but i deleted the app in attempt to unroot the phone, however I couldnt due to the fact that the green android mascot thing happens when i try to get into the recovery booting mode. I then tried doing a factory reset coz im dumb and now my phone is stuck with the green android flashing every 10 seconds.

taife32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
So I decided to factory reset my note 4, but when even i make it pass the screen thats says Note 4 and blue text on the top that says "recovery booting" it just leads me to a black screen and occasionally like every 10seconds-ish, i see the green android guy/mascot pop up with the text "installing software updates" for about 1 frame. i cant seem to get past it and everytime i take the battery out and put it back in, the same thing happens. plz help me find a soulution to this.

FYI: I rooted my phone with SuperSU but i deleted the app in attempt to unroot the phone, however I couldnt due to the fact that the green android mascot thing happens when i try to get into the recovery booting mode. I then tried doing a factory reset coz im dumb and now my phone is stuck with the green android flashing every 10 seconds.

Unfortunately deleting the SuperSU file doesn't unroot a phone as the file doesn't even root the phone, it simply helps with controlling your rooting device.

Switch off your phone. And then press and hold these three buttons as the same time: Home + Power Button + Volume Down.

This will take you to a menu that will enable you do flash the Stock Firmware ( please download this firmware for your particular device from Sammobile before you even begin). Use Odin 3.xx to flash, use the Internet to find how to do this.

And then switch off your phone and press these simultaneously: Home + Power + Volume Up. These will take you to Stock Recovery, in there please read carefully and choose "Wipe Cache". And then reboot.

All should be fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon