unlocked at&t note 4 SM-N-910A 6.0.1 i can not choose between device storage and my sd card?

galaxykush

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
i have an unlocked at&t samsung note 4 N-910A, version 6.0.1 i can not figure out how to switch between "saved" to internal memory or save to sd card, every time i google on how to do it it says go to "My Files" folder an move it from there? well over half the time if its a pic i have to to a screen shot an sometimes i can get it to work? but before i updated it would go to setting-storage an pick between internal storage or SD Card now i can not find that nowhere even if i go to an app click on storage google would say i could pick between the two? all i want to be able to do is download pics from my texts or from messager straight to my sd folder especially if i already have that folder created in my external storage. PLEASE HELP! WHY CAN I NOT FIND HOW TO DO THIS BEFORE THIS LAST UPDATE!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: unlocked at&t note 4 SM-N-910A 6.0.1 i can not choose between device storage and my sd card?

Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Marshmallow forum to the Note 4 forum.

Not all devices allow you to set the SD as default storage, and if it was possible on that phone before, then the feature might have been removed in a system update. I assume you've already looked through the System Settings to see if there's an option for default storage?

The My Files app should let you copy or move a file from Internal Storage to the SD card. If it's not working, can you tell us what steps you're taking, and where it fails?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty