i have an unlocked at&t samsung note 4 N-910A, version 6.0.1 i can not figure out how to switch between "saved" to internal memory or save to sd card, every time i google on how to do it it says go to "My Files" folder an move it from there? well over half the time if its a pic i have to to a screen shot an sometimes i can get it to work? but before i updated it would go to setting-storage an pick between internal storage or SD Card now i can not find that nowhere even if i go to an app click on storage google would say i could pick between the two? all i want to be able to do is download pics from my texts or from messager straight to my sd folder especially if i already have that folder created in my external storage. PLEASE HELP! WHY CAN I NOT FIND HOW TO DO THIS BEFORE THIS LAST UPDATE!!
    10-06-2017 10:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Marshmallow forum to the Note 4 forum.

Not all devices allow you to set the SD as default storage, and if it was possible on that phone before, then the feature might have been removed in a system update. I assume you've already looked through the System Settings to see if there's an option for default storage?

The My Files app should let you copy or move a file from Internal Storage to the SD card. If it's not working, can you tell us what steps you're taking, and where it fails?
    10-07-2017 02:06 PM