"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
So... I need the opinions/etc of the folks on here...

I was going to pre-order myself to my house last Saturday, but saw the signature confirmation needed/etc and didn't want to work from home at all this week, so I called a Wireless Zone (authorized Verizon reseller or whatever) and asked a couple questions and told them my thoughts.

He quickly said "we can prepare order it for you to ship here and we'll call you when it gets here" so I'm like "cool - sounds good thanks" and he out my order in.

The next day I got a shipping email from Verizon corporate. So I kept watching the tracking and saw it was delivered to the store today. So I walk in happily and told them I saw it was delivered and I was here to pick it up.

They looked at me like I was crazy. The same guy I talked to was there and was like "no I can't give it to you - Samsung will sue us!" and then checked his computer and confirmed "nope release day isn't until the 21st, we can't give it to you until then".

I told them most people who pre-ordered already have their devices and that I could have ore ordered myself and would have it but you talked me into it/etc. They said they could cancel and I could make my own order, but it's frigging Wednesday now...

I'm SO ANGRY! I explained that they're just an intermediary between me and corporate and the dang box has my name on it...

Am I right or are they right?????? Someone make me feel better... I was anticipating getting it 'today' since Sunday after I got the shipping notification (from corporate) to my own email.

As I walked out the door, I looked back again and said "that box has my name on it"....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

ordered mine today from T Mobile..will have it tomorrow...the Note 4 has been my boo for the last year, hoping the 5 will be the next mistress lol
I am the same way about my Note 4. My new TMobile black 64gb arrived at 2p today, being charged now. I must say, kudos to TMobile for such a lightening speed FREE delivery. 👍👍👍

Attachments

• 1440009050107.jpg
    1440009050107.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 23

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site

I was going to pre-order myself to my house last Saturday, but saw the signature confirmation needed/etc and didn't want to work from home at all this week, so I called a Wireless Zone (authorized Verizon reseller or whatever) and asked a couple questions and told them my thoughts.

He quickly said "we can prepare order it for you to ship here and we'll call you when it gets here" so I'm like "cool - sounds good thanks" and he out my order in.

The next day I got a shipping email from Verizon corporate. So I kept watching the tracking and saw it was delivered to the store today. So I walk in happily and told them I saw it was delivered and I was here to pick it up.

They looked at me like I was crazy. The same guy I talked to was there and was like "no I can't give it to you - Samsung will sue us!" and then checked his computer and confirmed "nope release day isn't until the 21st, we can't give it to you until then".

I told them most people who pre-ordered already have their devices and that I could have ore ordered myself and would have it but you talked me into it/etc. They said they could cancel and I could make my own order, but it's frigging Wednesday now...

I'm SO ANGRY! I explained that they're just an intermediary between me and corporate and the dang box has my name on it...

Am I right or are they right?????? Someone make me feel better... I was anticipating getting it 'today' since Sunday after I got the shipping notification (from corporate) to my own email.

As I walked out the door, I looked back again and said "that box has my name on it"....

I agree with you, I don't see a reason why they can't release it to you today, especially when you spoke to the same guy who did your order. Sorry to hear.

bigkstout

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Sounds Like Typical Verizon BS !!!!!!! I have had so Many BS issues with them I ask myself WHY I stay with them,one of these days Ill jet, anyways it is pretty clear that EVERYONE is getting them early, I would call Corporate and see if someone can tell the *** Clowns at the Store to Give you YOUR phone .

epresnell1

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I would have to agree with you,I believe you are right. If what he said were true then Samsung would be suing at&t and T-mobile for releasing the note 5 to all of us that have received them in the past few days.

frow86

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
This sucks!!!! I pre-ordered mine on Verizon last Thursday around 1 p.m. I still haven't received a tracking number. I called Verizon today, all the rep could say that it's being processed. I have a feeling I won't receive mine for a while.......

make sure you accepted the term and conditions. log into verizon and see if you have a notice up top. I pre-odered mine the 13th but when I did the terms and conditions there the email it didnt work, the only way it worked was to call and accept

Pakbackr

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I got mine yesterday. I am being super careful though as my screen protector arrives today and my case tomorrow! Ive never used a phone without a case or screen protector, but no stores have them in stock yet so i had to order online. This will prob be my last Verizon phone, i love Verizons coverage ive had verizon since 2006, but the fact that they take away so many features... i played with an ATT Note 5 and i love the set up of the menu and they have so many more features on theirs.

One of the reasons I just switched from Verizon to AT&T!

shadrickjm

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I logged in but didn't see any notice under my account. I called and the rep said it is still being processed. I ended up cancelling my pre-order. I'll head to Verizon on Friday to see if I can grab one then.

shadrickjm

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
make sure you accepted the term and conditions. log into verizon and see if you have a notice up top. I pre-odered mine the 13th but when I did the terms and conditions there the email it didnt work, the only way it worked was to call and accept

Thanks for the info. I logged into my account but didn't see any notice. I called and the rep said it's still being processed. I ended up cancelling my order.......something didn't seem right. I'll head into Verizon Friday to see if I can grab one then.

MNBackpacker

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site

I think a bunch of us that pre-ordered early from Verizon got screwed. It seems many of the Thu/Fri orders got caught up in some type of Terms/Conditions loop online, and the orders held/waited, while folks that ordered later got right in and got early shipments. Nice job, Verizon. It wasn't until I called to question why others were seeing phones already (and they walked me through the phone acceptance) that finally things moved, and if things go well, my phone should arrive tomorrow.

lightiv

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Well I got my case today via Amazon Prime. Now I have to wait till Friday for BestBuy to give up the phones.

Black Sapphire 32 GB - Sprint

turbo4dr

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
This sucks!!!! I pre-ordered mine on Verizon last Thursday around 1 p.m. I still haven't received a tracking number. I called Verizon today, all the rep could say that it's being processed. I have a feeling I won't receive mine for a while.......

Call and demand something. They screwed up my note 4 order lasdt year and I ended up with like 3gb of promotional data.

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I'm still FUMING over this situation with Wireless Zone. Mostly their attitude and acting like I was some crazy fanatic netball. I had NO IDEA they would say no when I went in there... No clue. Still shocked.

I was calm, they were d***s.

-Ticked about their attitude
-Ticked they didn't believe me
-Ticked he pretty much deceived me on Saturday
-Ticked they acted like I was crazy
-Ticked they told me "maybe a couple reps have the phone and a few select people, but not many surely have it. It doesn't release until Friday and Verizon sends their pre-orders to arrive on launch day only"

Last thing I said was "I'm still cancelling but I beg you to just go to Google sometime and type in 'Verizon Galaxy Note 5 Pre-orders shipping'"

Still so effing mad. Fuming mad. I would have ordered it to my house and had it by now. Now I have a busy weekend and might not be able to get it until Monday....

Sorry this is my place to vent this, because my wife doesn't care..... Haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38