"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Just saw Samsung Thailand. Announced prices. Come on 160 usd more for double the memory for 64gb that is more than wife paid for iPhone 64 GB

afazel

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a Note 5 32 GB pearl white on Sprint

*edit*

Shipped yesterday via USPS. It's in Earth City, MO right now, almost 10 hours away. Estimated delivery is Tuesday, 18 August.

Last edited:

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Mines on a truck out for delivery today from AT&T on FedEx

Damn son. Pretty sweet that you'll get your device before some tech review sites and before anyone has even reviewed it yet.

I'm leaning towards the Moto X Style, but Moto could definitely learn a thing or two from Samsung's Note 5 launch. Announcement, pre-orders, shipping... bam, bam, bam. I'll be waiting another two and a half weeks AT LEAST before I can even order a Moto X Pure.

gogoplata1980

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I called verizon as I was getting so frustrated they told me they had a system update. I finally just pre ordered mine at 10 p.m. of course no white 64gb! I had to settle for black.

Ah, same here.

I couldn't decide between the black and white but knew I wanted more storage. Guess they made that decision for me, haha.

Davenurse

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I saw the free wireless charger offered by BestBuy, is this one the old charger they offered with the S6 or its the NEW Fast Wireless Charger?
thanks

I just ordered 32GB black ATT Note 5 at Best Buy and he told me it was new charger and not old one. He said they got some new ones in specifically for this promotion and they cannot sell them now

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Aries859

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Ah, same here.

I couldn't decide between the black and white but knew I wanted more storage. Guess they made that decision for me, haha.

Does anyone know why there is no white 64GB on Verizon? That is the phone my wife wants...just wondering if they will add it soon, or not at all.