10-13-2016 03:39 PM
91 ... 234
tools
    The guy removed the back glass and peeled off the sticker
    That's funny. The "gorgeous" black finish is a sticker. LOL
    Now I see how they can easily switch to titanium or gold. If it were really easy to do we could all put our own custom stuff in there. That would be excellent.
    11-06-2015 04:49 PM
    That's funny. The "gorgeous" black finish is a sticker. LOL
    Now I see how they can easily switch to titanium or gold. If it were really easy to do we could all put our own custom stuff in there. That would be excellent.
    I wouldn't say easy... It isn't designed to be consumer serviceable, so while it can be done, you have to be careful not to break something.
    11-06-2015 05:15 PM
    I wouldn't say easy... It isn't designed to be consumer serviceable, so while it can be done, you have to be careful not to break something.
    Too bad. What a cool feature that would be!
    11-06-2015 05:43 PM
    Hi All

I had a Note 5, and for a short period switched away. I may go back, not because the phone I got is bad, but too small, and I don't think I can wait til another Flagship

First, If I got the Note, would I get the 920C or the 9200? FWIW, I am in the US, on the east coast, with T-Mobile
    I went to some site recommended on XDA, "will my cellphone work" but both models gave the same results

Is there another flagship out there now between 5.2" and 5.7" that is great. And I mean released after the Note. I've had a ton. LG doesn't work for me. Not a pretty site imho (V10)

A lot of people here are Nexus fans. I tell you I read a lot of reviews from it "only" being the best Nexus to it being the best android phone period.

Thanks for any help or ideas you have
    11-11-2015 07:20 PM
    Yeah I just saw the note 5 titanium today in almost lost my mind. I just got my note 5 (25) days ago and I was told that the titanium was not coming here. So after I was a stink at the store that I brought the phone from they are allowing me to pay the 35.00 restocking fee and get the titanium one tomorrow
    11-20-2015 05:43 PM
    Yeah I just saw the note 5 titanium today in almost lost my mind. I just got my note 5 (25) days ago and I was told that the titanium was not coming here. So after I was a stink at the store that I brought the phone from they are allowing me to pay the 35.00 restocking fee and get the titanium one tomorrow
    Are you in the US? I didn't think titanium silver was coming to the US, only the Gold Platinum.
    11-20-2015 06:37 PM
    Are you in the US? I didn't think titanium silver was coming to the US, only the Gold Platinum.
    oh it is available brother they got it on amazon, even the 64gb is now available!!! unlocked http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...cUvbUpU4847141
    11-21-2015 05:01 AM
    oh it is available brother they got it on amazon, even the 64gb is now available!!! unlocked http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...cUvbUpU4847568
    NGP Store is very legit and has great customer service. They are located in Seattle WA area. If you want a brand new factory unlocked hard to find Note 5 that will work on any GSM network 100% perfectly including LTE then I suggest you buy from NGP Store. I bought my N920i in titanium silver from them.
    11-21-2015 10:25 AM
    NGP Store is very legit and has great customer service. They are located in Seattle WA area. If you want a brand new factory unlocked hard to find Note 5 that will work on any GSM network 100% perfectly including LTE then I suggest you buy from NGP Store. I bought my N920i in titanium silver from them.
    AWESOME! you bought it drirectly from their website? or through amazon? shipping was fast?
    11-21-2015 11:01 AM
    oh it is available brother they got it on amazon, even the 64gb is now available!!! unlocked http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...cUvbUpU4847822
    Thanks. I thought you meant a US carrier version. I knew about the international versions.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-21-2015 12:34 PM
    It is available. I got mine on Thursday.

After all the talk about model numbers, it is as I put in one post. Most of them will work in the US. Some won't have any warranty. idk???
    Most will. You can see that on Amazon, and Newegg told me. Not seller driven, just what I was told

But the one that was made to be internationally unlocked FOR the US is the N920G.

I love it. Everything works as well as the one I had, the N920T (T-Mobile)

As far as looks, it is beautiful. Every bit as beautiful as I expected. I believe most of you thought that as well. Even being the MOST beautiful

But...I, in my head, for got the word "Titanium" in "Titanium Silver" so I was expecting true silver, closer to the M7 silver, but glossy.

It is in fact titanium, a lighter gunmetal, etc but at different angles looks like silver. just my opinion

Hope you enjoy. I did. I got mine the cheapest from Amazon at a sales place called Straight Trading.
    They gave me the warranty in writing. Amazon charged sales tax. And other places, I forget who, Power Sellers or New Egg, once bought, no returns, no refunds. Some stuff like that that scares me.
    11-21-2015 03:05 PM
    AWESOME! you bought it drirectly from their website? or through amazon? shipping was fast?
    You can buy it either way I believe, but I purchased my N920i inside Amazon and it was fulfilled by NGP Store
    11-23-2015 10:12 AM
    It is available. I got mine on Thursday.

After all the talk about model numbers, it is as I put in one post. Most of them will work in the US. Some won't have any warranty. idk???
    Most will. You can see that on Amazon, and Newegg told me. Not seller driven, just what I was told

Not sure what the difference is between the G and I versions.....I know the N920i works on AT&T

But the one that was made to be internationally unlocked FOR the US is the N920G.

I love it. Everything works as well as the one I had, the N920T (T-Mobile)

As far as looks, it is beautiful. Every bit as beautiful as I expected. I believe most of you thought that as well. Even being the MOST beautiful

But...I, in my head, for got the word "Titanium" in "Titanium Silver" so I was expecting true silver, closer to the M7 silver, but glossy.

It is in fact titanium, a lighter gunmetal, etc but at different angles looks like silver. just my opinion

Hope you enjoy. I did. I got mine the cheapest from Amazon at a sales place called Straight Trading.
    They gave me the warranty in writing. Amazon charged sales tax. And other places, I forget who, Power Sellers or New Egg, once bought, no returns, no refunds. Some stuff like that that scares me.
    11-23-2015 10:14 AM
    Best Buy is listing the Silver Titanium 32gb for sale Model N920G. Can anyone tell me if this is the dual sim version? Thanks!
    12-26-2015 10:16 AM
    i think only the N9200 model is dual sim. can find it here on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014F6ZTX2?refRID=6DE7GTQETK967HJ88RXX&ref_=pd_ybh_a_2
    12-26-2015 01:08 PM
    Hi All,

Anyone see a Titanium Silver model in the wild? I saw the Platinum Gold model at a store yesterday but it was too shiny/reflective for my taste.
    Will the Titanium Silver model be the same?

Thank you!
    It's very very shiny. In fact it looks like a mirror.
    10-13-2016 03:39 PM
91 ... 234