New Note 5 owner needing help

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I finally got my unlocked gold platinum note 5 yesterday and its great so having not used the note since the 3 and using my iPhone 6 plus as my daily driver, i have become brain locked. 1. How do I make chrome browser the default so that I do not get this asking me which browser to use? 2. How do I take a screen shot? I am aware of the Spen feature but I just want a full screen shot vs sections? Thanks thats all of the questions I have for now.

emcknight23

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
If you use the S Pen, select Screen Write and it take a full screen shot. you have the option to edit and write on the screen shot as well.

Another quicker way is to hold down the Home button and power button down at the same time. It will take a quick screen shot.

If you click on a link, it will ask you for the browser you want to use. once you select Chrome browser, it will automatically set it as the default browser. If you accidentally set the mobile browser as the default, go to setting then applications then default applications. find the mobile browser and select clear. you will be able to now go back and open a link and have Chrome be selected as default.