How do i add music to the music player without wasting my phones memory?

Chitown28

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I added music to drive and microsoft one drive apps but only way to play the music i added to those is to go into those apps and play them and i dont wanna do that i wanna play them from the music player installed on the phone. Is there anyway to do it?

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Yer gonna have to be a lil more clear. What it sounds like you want is, you wanna play music with music player. You don't want to stream the music, but you don't want to store it on yer phone. Unless you stored it on some sorta external bluetooth hard drive, you have to have it on yer phone or online.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

TJohnsonmp01

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Yer gonna have to be a lil more clear. What it sounds like you want is, you wanna play music with music player. You don't want to stream the music, but you don't want to store it on yer phone. Unless you stored it on some sorta external bluetooth hard drive, you have to have it on yer phone or online.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

I have the white 64 GB Note V and also the Gear 2 neo =AMAZING!!! Oh n I might wireless beats for my workouts

Posted via the Android Central App

Paul Paradis

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I added music to drive and microsoft one drive apps but only way to play the music i added to those is to go into those apps and play them and i dont wanna do that i wanna play them from the music player installed on the phone. Is there anyway to do it?
Try Google music. Upload them and listen that way. I don't like it, but that's one of the few options available if you don't want to DL the music directly to your phone.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Google music for years now and love it. No music stored in my phone.. Pics get backed up to Google every day so no stored pics either. 32 gig works fine for me.

Note 5 is DOPE

PinkLipstick

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I have the 64gb, I play all of my music from the music player. I have about 20 albums on my phone right now and its using 3gb and some change. If its memory/space that is a concern then you may want to do what others have suggested and use Google Music app.