samsung theme store

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So there a way to apply just certain parts of the themes from the Samsung store?? I like the blacked out themes but want to keep the regular samsung icons

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You have to apply the entire theme. However, you can use a third party launcher like Nova to use any icon pack you want.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
You have to apply the entire theme. However, you can use a third party launcher like Nova to use any icon pack you want.

I just figured this out a few days ago. I'm a big Nova Prime fan and now even more so. I have one of the dark themes from the store and all the Nova custom settings I like. Awesome way to configure my phone the way I like it.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I'll try that. The only thing I don't like about 3rd party apps is not being able to use the stock weather/clock widget

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I'll try that. The only thing I don't like about 3rd party apps is not being able to use the stock weather/clock widget

Stock weather widget works. Clock one I think doesn't work though. Personally I use hd widgets, better than stock, imo.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I just figured this out a few days ago. I'm a big Nova Prime fan and now even more so. I have one of the dark themes from the store and all the Nova custom settings I like. Awesome way to configure my phone the way I like it.

Can we get a look??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa