Sandisk Dual USB Drive 3.0?

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
What does this device do exactly? i went into the Verizon store and i was inquiring about the note 5 64gb(white) which is supposedly not going to be carried by them...anyways, the guy was telling me this could work if i wanted to go with the 32GB and it would work for added storage purposes? Im confused as to what it does because he didn't give me much info and couldn't tell me anything more than that...so if someone could give me a rundown that would be great!!
IMG_5910.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You can copy files from the computer onto the usb drive, then connect the drive to the note 5 to view the files.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
What does this device do exactly? i went into the Verizon store and i was inquiring about the note 5 64gb(white) which is supposedly not going to be carried by them...anyways, the guy was telling me this could work if i wanted to go with the 32GB and it would work for added storage purposes? Im confused as to what it does because he didn't give me much info and couldn't tell me anything more than that...so if someone could give me a rundown that would be great!!
View attachment 195527

I got it and it comes in handy. Just like dpham00 stated, copy files from computer to smartphone.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
The big thing is when you can transfer files from the phone onto it as well. Music, videos, photos. Everything else you want to that can be moved.

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig black Galaxy Note 5

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the 64GB version for $18 on Amazon the other day.
Great for storing humongous music FLAC files to enjoy the amazing audio capabilities of this phone.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of these and they are good for transferring files from your computer to the phone.
I guess you could go around with it hanging out of the bottom of your phone and claim to have a large storage Note 5. :p

They had the 32GB ones at Best Buy for $9.99 each.

sd02.jpgsd01.jpg

ljredeye

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I was just looking for these today. My question is that I have flash drives and can get an OTG cable, what I want to know is there one that is dual USB so I can charge my phone while on the road?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo