Coupon : Dual Layer Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for only 2 dollars @ Amazon

LancerzRalliart

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I received my case, also a coupon that will cost you only 2 dollars (Original 15.99) will expire in 2 days . And I think it is for the black/Golden only Seems like a good price for a good looking well packaged case.
71QjbTn6UbL._SL1500_.jpg
Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case -- Artech 21 [Vivid Arkansas Series] Ultra Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Textured Pattern Grip Protective Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 -- [Silent Black]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Coupon : JGL4H7YP Expire : Sep 20th

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

tmp3150

Banned
Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I received my case, also a coupon that will cost you only 2 dollars (Original 15.99) will expire in 2 days . And I think it is for the black/Golden only Seems like a good price for a good looking well packaged case. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71QjbTn6UbL._SL1500_.jpg Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case -- Artech 21 [Vivid Arkansas Series] Ultra Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Textured Pattern Grip Protective Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 -- [Silent Black]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Coupon : JGL4H7YP Expire : Sep 20th

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks so much. The code worked perfectly. I paid 2.00 for the case.

Posted via the Android Central App using the AT&T Note 5, 64GB

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks i just ordered the black and gold one for 2 bucks. Nice find.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
it worked for me , you need to use the coupon at the gift card section

I don't know what I did differently this time...but it worked this morning... I used the gift card section last night too... Weird...

Anyway, got the black/gold... In the sticky case thread there are other colors available that I didn't know about... I would have probably ordered the black/gold anyway... The other choices are not as "generic", and I am looking for a non-flashy generic look to my case... I typically am not a gold person...but we'll see how it looks when it arrives...

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. Picked up the Blue one for 2.00

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Order one black/gold. Have a UAG case but figured at 2 bucks why not get another case.

Posted using my Verizon crippled Note 5.

Last edited:

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Woot woot thanks. I ordered the pink one and the mint one. ..
Defffff can't beat $2

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

tmp3150

Banned
Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
How long did the case take to arrive after it was ordered and are the buttons easy to use and does it work with the wireless charger?

Posted via the Android Central App using the AT&T Note 5, 64GB