What is ONE thing you would change about the note 5?

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I would just like a bigger battery. I don't have battery problems but a 3500 mah would be great.

Posted via the Android Central App

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
IR Blaster would be my request. It's really the only thing I miss from the Note 4. Still wouldn't go back though. Note 4 is in the drawer and is likely to stay there, unless I need a backup.

Z_Nation_314

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
IR Blaster would be my request. It's really the only thing I miss from the Note 4. Still wouldn't go back though. Note 4 is in the drawer and is likely to stay there, unless I need a backup.

I really miss the ir blaster. I've never looked into the smart watches but I may now that I've heard you can use the ir blaster in the watch.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
This is a tough question. I don't think I could pick just one, as both of these are deal-breakers for me buying a Note 5:

Knox. I cannot use the international version on Verizon and if you trip Knox you get a hard brick. No thanks.

Storage capacity. I would need 96GB minimum. Since there is only one SD card option via OTG case, it would make the phone just too damn big. I don't have the amount of data on my plan to be streaming things from cloud storage.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
This is a tough question. I don't think I could pick just one, as both of these are deal-breakers for me buying a Note 5:

Knox. I cannot use the international version on Verizon and if you trip Knox you get a hard brick. No thanks.

Storage capacity. I would need 96GB minimum. Since there is only one SD card option via OTG case, it would make the phone just too damn big. I don't have the amount of data on my plan to be streaming things from cloud storage.
And that's the beauty of unlimited data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez