Screen protector

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
So I tried a zagg screen protector from the Verizon store. I had to go back almost immediately because the corner lifted. This week I had some work travels and noticed it was now lifting on the wages. So I went back to the Verizon store. The guy just took kt off and gave me my money back. He said I can't guarantee it won't happen again. I said well ill keep coming back. He said just forget it. What's up with that? Is it that not possible to get it on correctly ? Oh well I guess

RC51 RIDER

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I just recently purchased and UAG case and it came with tempered glass and I have no problem putting it down there's no bubbles no lifting and nothing !

Posted via the Android Central App RC51 RIDER W/ NOTE 5

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
LOL that's pretty sad considering Zagg is like the most expensive brand there is, when even a store rep is like dude this is not going to work.

I had the same result fwiw. I dealt with it for about a month just because of the price tag on the thing, and took it off.

People are having such hugely varying results with just about any brand. The very small curve on the edges is said to be the culprit and nearly makes it impossible for any glass to lay down 100% on the edges.

Not much we can do but deal with it really.

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I would recommend not using the tempered glass screen protector. I have the Tech 21 self-healing screen protector and it fits perfectly, feels great, awesome clarity, and is very durable. You won't have to worry about it chipping or cracking or even getting scratched. And I believe its cheaper than the tempered glass. Zagg makes one also, it's called the HDX.

Posted via the Android Central App

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just had the Zagg HDX put on my Note last week. Fits perfectly with no issues. I guess it just depends on who puts the screen on for you. I paid a little extra to have someone at the Zagg kiosk apply it for me. No issues thus far.