Best Android Keyboard?

b.mike

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I use Swiftkey as well. A couple days ago I installed the Blackberry keyboard just for the heck of it. I liked the swiping up on the word predictions but it doesn't have swipe. It also doesn't have any customization capabilities so I deleted it and am sticking to Swiftkey.

Where did you get the blackberry keyboard?

Posted via the Android Central App

nasc2k

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Stock keyboard for me. I have tried about every keyboard on the Play Store and keep going back to stock because it works for me. I would have stayed with Google keyboard however if they added a dedicated number row. I don't understand why they don't. That's another key reason why I'm not switching to iPhone. Why have such a huge screen if my it's not used efficiently with a dedicated number row.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I like the numbers on the keyboard so I use Sammy. I just wish they added secondary characters to the top row of numbers to get brackets and other symbols on the main keyboard.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I like the numbers on the keyboard so I use Sammy. I just wish they added secondary characters to the top row of numbers to get brackets and other symbols on the main keyboard.

I like the Samsung keyboard too but the SwiftKey has option to add number row

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Does it have the % symbol on the main keyboard? It is a symbol I use constantly
That is possible if you choose show number row in all layouts.
13472c44cff6edab65b8e5a9ae64e39a.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I will try it. I have it on my phone but there is something I did not like so I switched to Sammy. Don't remember what bothered me.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

You can also add the number row to the SwiftKey keyboard.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member