Not always fast charging...

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Lately when I plug in my fast charger it doesn't always fast charge. Usually though, when I unplug and plug right back in, it will go to fast charge but not the first time I plug in.

Any idea what causes this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Lately when I plug in my fast charger it doesn't always fast charge. Usually though, when I unplug and plug right back in, it will go to fast charge but not the first time I plug in.

Any idea what causes this?

I posted this on a prev thread so I'll just paste it here...

"My note 5 fast charges fine. My friend had this fast charge issue. Wanted me to take a look at it.
From what I gathered it's a cable issue. He used the default cable. And Both wired and wireless fast charge didn't work. Hit or miss. Then we tried the cable from his tab S which had a much thicker cable and it worked every time. Not sure how or why because at the time his tab came out this version of fast charge wasn't even available. But it worked"

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
all i can think of are 3 reasons
1. it can fast charge when the battery is between 0-80%, when it over 80%, it will charge slower to protect the battery.
2. the charger cable would better use the original one that can deliver enough current, so far the highest i know is 2.4 amp.
3. is the qc chip officially certified by qualcomm? if not, there may be problem.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
all i can think of are 3 reasons
1. it can fast charge when the battery is between 0-80%, when it over 80%, it will charge slower to protect the battery.
2. the charger cable would better use the original one that can deliver enough current, so far the highest i know is 2.4 amp.
3. is the qc chip officially certified by qualcomm? if not, there may be problem.

It's all OEM stuff. Straight out of the box.

It does it at any charge level.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo