Ridiculous Color / Size Combo's!

Tommy Bayshore

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Here's how my frustration began...

So i really wanted a gold phone, i just like the way they look. I finally found a S6 Edge 64GB in gold after hunting a bit. It wasn't that fast though when compared to the S6 Edge+ or the Note 5 which came out shortly after i bought the regular S6 Edge. So hesitantly i traded my S6 Edge in for a Note 5 64GB in black (or whatever color its supposed to be, dark purple/blue who knows). I love the Note 5 but i just hate the black color, so the other day i finally saw a gold S6 Edge+ at the local Verizon store but its only 32GB and comes no bigger. Then today i see Verizon has the Note 5 in gold but its only 32GB!

So let me get this straight...

Note 5 only comes in Black/White/Gold and all are 32GB with exception to the black which is 64.
S6 Edge+ only comes in 32GB/ Black/Gold. If it comes in other variants on Verizon i have yet to see.
The Titanium/Silver S6 Edge+ and Note 5 aren't available anywhere other than overseas in Europe/Asia?

Who in the **** is in charge of marketing for Samsung (or maybe it's Verizon), the Note 5 should come in all colors, and if it doesn't (which it does not apparently) they should at LEAST make the darn thing in 64GB, who uses a Note 5 with 32GB of storage and does not eventually become frustrated?!

This is the most ridiculous storage, color combo mess I have ever seen with these phones. Don't get me wrong, i have and love my Note 5 but really want it in Gold or Titanium 64GB but guess that will never happen unless i buy a unlocked one at full price off Ebay and God only knows if that will work on Verizon!

What a mess!

TTQ225

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I got titanium/silver 64GB Note 5 in Vancouver, Canada. It was the only colour available for 64Gb model.

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
The models sold on eBay are usual GSM only versions and WILL NOT work on Verizon. I share your frustration. I posted about this today as well. I got my 64GB Gold Note from AT&T delivered today. So T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T all offer the Gold with a 64GB option. I don't know what in the world Verizon was thinking.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Black and white have always been the most popular colors. I don't think I would want to spend millions of dollars releasing different colors without knowing if I would get anything back on my investment. It is great that you would buy one gold phone but it will take a lot more than one to justify the exspense of manufacturing different colors.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
No lol. I am just pointing out that they do extensive research to see what will sell before releasing anything to make sure they get money back on their investment.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
No lol. I am just pointing out that they do extensive research to see what will sell before releasing anything to make sure they get money back on their investment.
Only research Verizon does is what benefits them. Remember how they researched and said customers didn't want unlimited data or need it, so for the same money you get 2 gig plan. What customer in their right mind would say it's better to have less data for same money?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38