edit at screen capture

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to edit at screen capture before the screen capture goes into the Gallery

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Use your spen to do a screen capture, and it will allow you to write on it and save it.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Use your spen to do a screen capture, and it will allow you to write on it and save it.

You can also go into advanced features and enable smart capture. That gives you options to edit a screenshot with or without the s-pen.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
You can also go into advanced features and enable smart capture. That gives you options to edit a screenshot with or without the s-pen.

I forgot about that, thanks! Im so used to using the spen because i am usually gonna write something.

MerpsMom

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The teacher in me wants to scream sometimes. "Settings - phones - advanced features" doesn't exist on my Note 5. Did you leave out some step that most techies would understand was intended? Sorry, I'm fried with the tech world today. :(

MM

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The teacher in me wants to scream sometimes. "Settings - phones - advanced features" doesn't exist on my Note 5. Did you leave out some step that most techies would understand was intended? Sorry, I'm fried with the tech world today. :(

MM

The problem is that depending on the carrier will depend on how the settings drawer looks. I am on verizon and when i open settings its one long vertical list. On at&t when you open settings it is divided up into tabs, general, device, etc. I actually found early the att has some things in completely different areas.

Makes it confusing, just look around and hopefully you will find it lol, or someone on the same carrier will be able to help.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I neither screen settings nor advanced features in my Verizon settings.

Screen settings is called display (your screen) and wallpapers.

Advanced features should be just a few options below display.

Make sure your looking at the phine settings and not google settings.

Pull your notification bar down and hit the little sprocket circle, if your on verizon and not using some different launcher it shoukd be easy to find.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The problem is that depending on the carrier will depend on how the settings drawer looks. I am on verizon and when i open settings its one long vertical list. On at&t when you open settings it is divided up into tabs, general, device, etc. I actually found early the att has some things in completely different areas.

Makes it confusing, just look around and hopefully you will find it lol, or someone on the same carrier will be able to help.

It's not on att. I looked.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

MM

Perhaps the teacher in you needs a break, as well as learning patience. Did it ever occur to you that the options may be different on your model of the device?
I did make a mistake in my response, but I didn't leave anything out, I added something.
It's settings - advanced features, not settings -phones, I don't know why I put phones.
That's where it is on the Verizon model with MM.