There was a update on my phone and now my phone's totally different and can't even delete any of my email by swiping and can't even connect to my cordless printer on top of I can't even send email from my phone. Failed notifications. But I can send texts. Anyway to reverse this update? Thanks, TCSnoopy
    04-05-2016 09:32 PM
    Sorry Snoopy,

No way to reverse. But you can try the simple, and "sometimes" affective, Cache Wipe through Recovery.

Google> How to enter recovery on (your phone)? Once there, use volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition." See if that helps! If it doesn't, then I'm afraid a Factory Reset would probably be in order. Be sure to research well, how to backup your particular device, there are apps in the Play Store, that can make that task, an easy and near stress free, experience.

Hope the cache wipe helps though, give it a shot!

Chris
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-06-2016 11:08 PM
    I use to have weather information on my desktop, now its not there. Also, no widget is displayed in my apps. The clock is still visible. But I can no longer just look on my desktop to see the weather. Can anyone help me with this?

LMC1955
    04-09-2016 02:15 AM