my att note 5 still didn't receive anything

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
64g gold note 5, I have been trying to check the status since the release date but so far haven't received anything. Is there anything I can do to receive the update ?

Thank you so much guys.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-27-11-31-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-27-11-31-14.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 63

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
64g gold note 5, I have been trying to check the status since the release date but so far haven't received anything. Is there anything I can do to receive the update ?

Thank you so much guys.

Have you contacted AT&T via chat or by phone to see if they would push the update to your phone? It is an AT&T branded phone correct? Course even if it wasn't, AT&T was about the last if not the last by a long shot to release the update so no matter what you should have it

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes I would contact AT&T tech support because you definitely should of received the update by now.

Posted via the AT&T Note 5

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes I would contact AT&T tech support because you definitely should of received the update by now.

I contacted them, the ridiculous things is they told me I could go to a Best Buy center to upgrade, if Best Buy can't do that then they can't....

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you contacted AT&T via chat or by phone to see if they would push the update to your phone? It is an AT&T branded phone correct? Course even if it wasn't, AT&T was about the last if not the last by a long shot to release the update so no matter what you should have it

I contacted them, the ridiculous things is they told me I could go to a Best Buy center to upgrade, if Best Buy can't do that then they can't....

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site

That's ridiculous and I would ask to speak to a supervisor. They messed up my bill one time and the rep tried to tell me I had to go to a corporate store to get a refund lol. I immediately asked for a supervisor and my bill was fixed in 5 minutes. I have been with AT&T for over 10 years and for the most part their customer service is good but once in a while you get a customer service rep that has no clue what they are doing. I try to give those reps the benefit of the doubt because they may just be new to the company.

That update was released a week ago and you definitely should of received it by now something doesn't seem right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa