SM-N920T- Stock Firmware - Flashable Zip.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Dear AC community,

First and foremost I would like to thank all the users and AC community for being available to me and everyone else who is using it. It's of great help so I really appreciate the help. This will be my first post so please don't mock me if I've made a simple mistake.

I have a tmobile note5 and I really have been looking for the stock firmware and have had really no luck. I did manage to download some Odin firmwares that never really needed up working right. My big mistake was when I first got the device I got on a custom rom and now for the past couple of months I've been trying to revert back to original stock with all the bloatware lol but I'm not able too. I just can't seem to find the stock firmware.

I will try and work with a Odin version but if anyone here knows of a twrp flashable zip file that would be much easier and better for me. Please post any links or share any thoughts you might have. I hope to get this situation resolved with you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Found this: [RESOURCE] SM-N920T Root, Roms, Kernels, Rec… | T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note5

Scroll down a little and the Stock files all have links. You might want to try the first in the list...the Sammobile stock firmware versions (All). I would pick the newest one. If it were me.....I would download Odin 3.10.6. That should work.

Be advised: Samsung likes to update their own bootloader so that rolling back becomes impossible. If that is the case here, you may have to wait for a root exploit to be found before rooting can happen again.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. Seen this and have already tried multiple different links. Some don't work specially the stock stock rom that I really need and want. I have no desire to use any deodoxed roms or rooted ones. It seems that I'm just out of luck lol. I might take the phone into a repair shop and just see if they can revert it back to its original state as this is truly driving me insane. I no longer wish to deal with the B.S. lol.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Great link. I appreciate it. So I'm assuming that I'd have to use ODIN in order to flash the stock firmware? If so, can you let me know what Version of ODIN is recommended for use.

Thanks for your time.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN for a link to Odin and full instructions for flashing the ROM. (3.09 still works, I normally use 3.10 and 3.10.6 probably works as well, although I've never bothered downloading it.

Okay, you forced me to do a search. Version 12.5 is out. The link is on the above page (the last note).

Last edited: