Finally received a Perfect Note 5

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

After weeks of posting my trials of getting Note 5's that were not what they were suppose to be and getting a JUNK NOTE 5 the one I received yesterday is Perfect.

It said it was like New it to me is new! They even put a Tempered Glass screen saver on it and gave me another with the phone.

The only thing i cant get set up in the Black Berry Hub to work is my two outlook.com emails. It keeps says issue with sync issue I have them set up under the outlook app but I want to know why they wont sync in the Hub???????

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So glad everything is working well for you! As far as the Hub is concerned, maybe try a reset and see what happens. I've tried the Hub myself and it sometimes has a few little glitches.

myandroidgs6

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

After weeks of posting my trials of getting Note 5's that were not what they were suppose to be and getting a JUNK NOTE 5 the one I received yesterday is Perfect.

It said it was like New it to me is new! They even put a Tempered Glass screen saver on it and gave me another with the phone.

The only thing i cant get set up in the Black Berry Hub to work is my two outlook.com emails. It keeps says issue with sync issue I have them set up under the outlook app but I want to know why they wont sync in the Hub???????

Mine works fine but I have 2 accts, they keep mix them together ,
So I use browser then make a shortcut on home screen for a second Acct...:)

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I just set up a new gmail account for my amazon business and all is good, screw outlook

Loving my Note 5 and battery life has been great I can make it all day 6am to 9:30pm before its down to 20%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38