Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I've always been naked with all my phones but this one I just may be looking for a case ........ but we will see ??

This is a great thread to shop and obtain opinions for cases. Thank you !!

For the most part, I've been the same. I always buy a case but then take it off after about a week or so. It just feels better to me.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I am going to purchase this glass screen protector and see if it works with my Spigen Neo-Hybrid and my Verus cases.

Samsung-Note-7-Display-4.jpg

Fifer807

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
"I am guessing their are no screen protectors for the edge phones? I have not been without a tempered glass protector on a phone in a long time and can't imagine not having one on a phone."

I have already ordered my spigen case and a curved glass screen protector for the note 7. The glass protectors are already available.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I got the Spigen wallet case delivered yesterday. I'm holding off on the screen protector until I see whether it will work with the wallet case. I ordered extra usb-c cords and wall chargers too. 😊

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Thank You for the video. Answered something I wondered. When My Verus High Pro Shield gets here I will return it. I do not like the fact that the metal of the kickstand is touching the glass back of The Note 7.
I think all of them are touching the back with the kickstand. However the guy said it's very smooth.