Samsung Galaxy Note 6

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I use the Note series exclusively based on the screen real estate and the S pen. I can find devices with similarly large screens but there's no substitute for the stylus. So play to the one unique feature the phone offers.

Accordingly, I would appreciate Samsung putting intense development into the S pen.

I want many more templates. 100's of more templates including a special emphasis on specific business tasks like time keeping, invoices, contact information, diary entries broken down into predated hourly entries, etc.

A capability to easily construct one's own templates would also be much appreciated.

As to the S pen itself, move the damn button further up the shaft of the stylus so that I'm not always inadvertently triggering it as I write. Add additional buttons to provide new features such as the ability to translate scribblings into text. Go wild with cutting edge capabilities that I haven't even considered.

Integrate the S pen and S Notes into more 3rd party apps. And improve on the existing compatibility with Evernote and Dropbox.

Finally, overhaul Scrapbook along the lines of One Note and similar apps. I love Scrapbook, already store everything there, but would appreciate greater capabilities. With more plentiful and useful templates I would like to use Scrapbook to organize them.

PS Apple is eventually going to add a stylus to their large format phones. The writing is on the wall. So get going Samsung.

Cheerio.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
The S7 edge come out with when a S7Edge is turned on. You have to use your password the 1st time brien you can use your fingerprint to do things.
It has a 3600 ah battery.
I hear the note 6 is supposed to have a 4000ah battery.
Nobody knows for sure, but the note 6 according to the Samsung folks is gonna have a new screen. The whole phone is supposed to be redesigned .
Waiting till it comes out us really tough.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm banking on the Note 6 to be my next phone as I'm currently on Note 4. I'm really hoping they keep the screen at 5.7 and stay at 2k. 4k would drain the battery and I love the screen size as it is.

Perfect Note 6 for me would be:
5.7" 2k display, in titanium silver with 4000mah battery, SD card and with same design as Note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm banking on the Note 6 to be my next phone as I'm currently on Note 4. I'm really hoping they keep the screen at 5.7 and stay at 2k. 4k would drain the battery and I love the screen size as it is.

Perfect Note 6 for me would be:
5.7" 2k display, in titanium silver with 4000mah battery, SD card and with same design as Note 5.

Heard it's gonna have a 4000 ah battery.
No removable battery.

4k screen. 6 Gb ram.
SD card like the s7 but I think it's gonna be able to go to 256k on the SD card.
Think they might make 2 models of the note 6 on sizes.
Heard they are talking about making a larger model too.
One might have a flex careen.

Think it's gonna have a keyboard like a very small notebook.
Think you might be able to run Windows on it. I hate microsoft windows.

The wait is gonna be tough for everybody wanting one.
I wanted one before I got the S7 edge.
Still want one.
Gonna pay cash for it. Not gonna have anybody to lock it.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Heard it's gonna have a 4000 ah battery.
No removable battery.

4k screen. 6 Gb ram.
SD card like the s7 but I think it's gonna be able to go to 256k on the SD card.
Think they might make 2 models of the note 6 on sizes.
Heard they are talking about making a larger model too.
One might have a flex careen.

Think it's gonna have a keyboard like a very small notebook.
Think you might be able to run Windows on it. I hate microsoft windows.

The wait is gonna be tough for everybody wanting one.
I wanted one before I got the S7 edge.
Still want one.
Gonna pay cash for it. Not gonna have anybody to lock it.

Yeah don't mind if they release two models. As long as they keep one at 5.7".

Wouldn't mind the 4k for the VR etc but not if it's compromising battery life.

It is a tough wait though! Lol. Even though I love my Note 4.

RJMullins

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Samsung needs to get away from setting default apps when opening attachments in email and go back to asking if I want to choose to have the selected app be default or used one time. This is becoming a big issue and making me look at other devices even though I have loved all my Notes from the first to my N5.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah don't mind if they release two models. As long as they keep one at 5.7".

Wouldn't mind the 4k for the VR etc but not if it's compromising battery life.

It is a tough wait though! Lol. Even though I love my Note 4.

I've talked to a lot of folks with note 3 and note 4 that have said they are gonna get a note 6. That is what they are waiting for. Even the guys at the phone stores.

I'm also waiting on one.
I bet when they are released. They are gonna be very hard to get your hands on.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I've talked to a lot of folks with note 3 and note 4 that have said they are gonna get a note 6. That is what they are waiting for. Even the guys at the phone stores.

I'm also waiting on one.
I bet when they are released. They are gonna be very hard to get your hands on.

This will probably be the first time I will have ever pre-ordered a phone.

Battery is deffinatley most important for me. I don't really care about it being removable, but just want a battery that will last a full day with heavy use.

A lot of people seem dissapointed by the Note 5, but then we cannot expect Samsung or any company to make a great product every single year. The 'off' years make for a stronger next device, and hopefully the Note 6 will make for one of the best Notes yet. Here's hoping!

Can't wait for July for the reveal hopefully.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
To my understanding, the note 6 is going to be one of the biggest advancements in a long time. Suppose to be better than anything apple is putting out too

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
While the Note 5 without a case is just as susceptible as the S7 edge, or other glass encased phones; threads like this http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge/660622-screen-cracking-overheat.html are an example for why I wouldn't mind seeing the Note 6 with a plastic back - if the current Note 5 form factor (curved back included) can be maintained.

I wouldn't mind a plastic back, as long as it wasn't like faux leather etc. Could they make metallic looking smooth plastic?

Raybo7

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I wrote a prediction over a month ago on Google plus and the rumors are pretty much in line. I really think 4,000 mah will be great on qhd, but average with 4k. Also the Android N thing sounds cool in theory but I hope it's a finished product.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought an N5 last August - my first Note - and I am all in. I love this freak'in thing. Best, most capable phone I've owned, and IMO the best on the market for people that have the same needs as me.

I am so "all in", that I am already planning on getting the N6 when it drops. All of the rumors about the N6 are amazing, and if only some of them come to fruition, the Note series will continue to be out front of all competitors.

Can't wait.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Yep !

Its gonna be a long wait on the Note 6.
I will be at Best Buy before they even open.
And I will tackle anybody that even thinks they can get in ahead of me.

Hope the phones are Not white.
I want a Standard wide Note 6 and not a Note 6 Edge.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I am eagerly waiting for note 6. I have s5 and still like it, no problems. But ready for a note. The s7 didn't excite me when it came out. I'm ready for a note.

Posted from Android Central