How much do we think the Note 7 will cost?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
If this is needs to moved to another category please feel to move it. Anyone have guesses on the price for the N7? I can't get the idea of of my head about a new phone coming out soon. I get this way twice a year, March and August. I check here through out the day for more information. Anyone want to take a guess how much it may cost?? Even though it may very in carriers and promotions.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
200 to 300 dollars contact free. And each full price purchase will come with the new gear VR and a 128gb memory card for free. It's going to be great!!!!111!!!1

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm guessing $949.00 plus Tax in the USA = Over a G-Note.
I might just payment plan this thing.:'(

Best Buy has unlocked version Edge 7 you can order for $749. Should I pull the trigger or wait and hope the Note is maybe around $850? You think the Edge will go down in price any more?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy has unlocked version Edge 7 you can order for $749. Should I pull the trigger or wait and hope the Note is maybe around $850? You think the Edge will go down in price any more?
Either way very unlikely that unlocked version will be released at launch. Don't think the unlocked edge model will go down in price since it got released just couple weeks back in the US.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking somewhere around $849.99.

That's what I'm thinking too. if it's above that then no go for me and I'll for for the edge. Plus the Otterbox Defender will cost more for the Note too and add everything up and you're approaching a grand! I would order a clone Defender but they are not usually available this early.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Note 7 to be shipped to customers on Aug 2?? $700-800 bucks!

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Release Date Details: Early Preorder Info Available As Gold Color Option Surfaces

According to this article the price will possibly be in the $700-800 range. That sounds a bit low but if so I'm all over it then!!

However it says Tmobile will possibly accept pre orders a week before the Aug 2 unveiling and customers might be able to get it on the same day then!

However there are not any cases on the market for this thing yet and the ones on Amazon so far are not ready to be shipped until after that date. I certainly won't be buying this until there are Defender style cases on the market. A phone this expensive is just too risky without a good case.

I hope with Samsung rushing this out so fast there are not a lot of bugs. Might be a good idea to wait a few weeks.

Ingeneious

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Note 7 to be shipped to customers on Aug 2?? $700-800 bucks!

I've seen cases online for spigen and vrs design. You can check their websites and order them. Nothing yet from otter box or uag, but I suspect we'll see more at or around launch.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

I don't believe it. This phone has drawn more bait clicks than any device I've ever seen. I'll just wait & see.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site

We'll have to wait until the 2nd of August and the days leading up to it and see what happens.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
If you can afford that bad [removed] BMW, you should have no problem getting the matching (Coral Blue) Note 7 to go with it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Release Date Details: Early Preorder Info Available As Gold Color Option Surfaces

According to this article the price will possibly be in the $700-800 range. That sounds a bit low but if so I'm all over it then!!

However it says Tmobile will possibly accept pre orders a week before the Aug 2 unveiling and customers might be able to get it on the same day then!

However there are not any cases on the market for this thing yet and the ones on Amazon so far are not ready to be shipped until after that date. I certainly won't be buying this until there are Defender style cases on the market. A phone this expensive is just too risky without a good case.

I hope with Samsung rushing this out so fast there are not a lot of bugs. Might be a good idea to wait a few weeks.
There are already many cases from Amazon that are in stock and shipping. For example my Spigen note 7 case is arriving tomorrow.

I won't be surprised if T-Mobile opens up pre orders early next week and we have our device on the day of announcement. There are so many leaks and also cleared by FCC so the device should be all set to go. T-Mobile is known to ship way early samsung devices so wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

There are already many cases from Amazon that are in stock and shipping. For example my Spigen note 7 case is arriving tomorrow.

I won't be surprised if T-Mobile opens up pre orders early next week and we have our device on the day of announcement. There are so many leaks and also cleared by FCC so the device should be all set to go. T-Mobile is known to ship way early samsung devices so wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

I saw those cases but I'm talking the more protective types. Otterbox look a likes and Otterbox.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

I've seen cases online for spigen and vrs design. You can check their websites and order them. Nothing yet from otter box or uag, but I suspect we'll see more at or around launch.
I'm getting an otterbox defender case for it

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I'm getting an otterbox defender case for it

Especially if it's at least $800. I hope some generic version pop up on Amazon before release. I'd order that and take it right to the store with me instead of spending $60 on a Otterbox.