Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

I bet the orders Will just go in the order they were ordered.

Probably so

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Yep! That's what I do!

Simply trim down the micro sim to nano size with scissors.
Just make sure you trim the little fitted corner first so you don't get confused.
That is what I am doing this time. Bought a little tool on Amazon that looks like a stapler. Don't trust myself with the scissors!

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Come on Verizon! Let's get this thing moving! Think they can hear me? I'm so hoping that I get my shipping info Sunday like I did for the S7 Edge. I don't want to wait until Thursday or Friday.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

Come on Verizon! Let's get this thing moving! Think they can hear me? I'm so hoping that I get my shipping info Sunday like I did for the S7 Edge. I don't want to wait until Thursday or Friday.

Let's see what happens

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

How did this happen?
I have unlimited on 3 lines and 1 normal 2gb line. I always transfer my upgrade online to the 2gb one and order it from there. Then I activate it and then call Verizon to switch numbers. Is this what you do? Because I've never had a problem with this. I bought my note 7 after I transferred an upgrade from an unlimited line to the 2 gb.
You could do that before but currently if you put the phone on the line in which the UDP upgrade originated from then you would lose udp.

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

You could do that before but currently if you put the phone on the line in which the UDP upgrade originated from then you would lose udp.

They also told me that if you have been put on the 49.99 UDP that you can upgrade that line as long as you do a device payment plan.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

I spoke to three Representatives who all said the exact same thing word for word
It's true to a point. Orders normally ship in the order they were placed but it also depends on region. So if one region has a ton of orders your shipping maybe a little slower than a region with less orders to fill. And there's the human factor on how many orders the workers at that facility can process. But overall yes the orders should ship in the order they were received.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I ordered release day for the S7 Edge and people who ordered a week after me got theirs before I did. It'll happen. They'll be at your door in no time.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I'm going from my S7 Edge to the Note 7. The Edge is a great phone and if there was no Note 7 i would be totally happy with it. But since the Note 7 is out I don't look at my Edge the same. Probably the anticipation of the new phone.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I'm not worried about it, every pre order I have ordered in the past has shown up at my house the release date. Verizon said release date was the 19th when I ordered it, that's when I expect to get it.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I'm going from my S7 Edge to the Note 7. The Edge is a great phone and if there was no Note 7 i would be totally happy with it. But since the Note 7 is out I don't look at my Edge the same. Probably the anticipation of the new phone.

Same. I love the Edge which is probably why I'm a bit more patient this time around waiting for the Note 7....but you are on the chopping block my pretty.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

They also told me that if you have been put on the 49.99 UDP that you can upgrade that line as long as you do a device payment plan.
Some have reported that those on $50 udp can do upgrade directly. This is a new development, ymmv

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

Correct, Verizon added an extra $20.00 on our unlimited plans. However we now have a device payment plan instead of paying the full retail price up front. We have to pay the taxes on the phone up front and then just the monthly payment plan.